a/n

(lol i thought i published this part but i didnt lmao sorryyyy)

Before I go on through this author note, I want everyone to know that I have no intention to promote suicide by all means. Suicide is bad and there are may ways to prevent it. I just felt that it is necessary for the plot and it has been my plan since the very beginning. Hope no one would have the same fate as my story huehue

IT'S DONE GUYS!!! WE HAVE REACHED THE END!!!

You don't know how happy I am that I actually get to finish this. Back when i'm just starting this story, I thought I would leave it hanging just like what I did from my previous stories. Turns out that I am wrong. It might took a long time but I finished it.

It took me a freaking year and a month to finish a 17 chapter story. It is pretty obvious that i'm lazy when i'm writing this but it never stopped me from finishing it.

TO MY DEAREST READERS, THANK YOU SO MUCH. It is a first for my work to recieve so much love. If it weren't for your votes and comments, I wouldn't have the courage to brave through the whole story. This story is for you guys!!

Thank you for being considerate with me. Specially when I took so long in updating and for my wrong grammars. English is not my first language but even if I have so many grammar mistakes, it still didn't stop you guys from finishing it.

And to my dearest bestfriend, Camille, this story is for you. I owe you a lot for this one ;--)

Before this become a very long speech, I'm gonna end this by saying thank you once again and you'll definetely see more stories from me.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE STORY, GO AHEAD AND COMMENT IT HERE. ILL TRY TO ANSWER EVERY QUESTION :--D

Thank you everyone!! I love you all!! 사랑해요♡

In the meantime, read my other stories~