chit

Xu Minghao

I woke up earlier than my said alarm. I did told the guys to go to school early so i started preparing myself for school. I texted the guys that im on my way out. We met at the intersection and that's when I told them everything.

They gave me different me type of reactions, mostly congratulating me.

"Finally!" That took so long."

"Yeah about time."

"You should thank us."

"No i should kill you instead. Who gave you the right to tell Joshua about it?!" I whined pretending to be mad.

"C'mon it ended up good anyways." Chan shrugged.

"I know." I said riding along. We talked more about the happenings yesterday. Let's just say they were really happy that Junhao (or so what they called) finally happened.

When we reached the school, Chan and I parted ways with Vernon. Chan and I seperated as well because our lockers were far from each other.

I went for my locker and grab the books I will be needing for the upcoming class. While doing so, I felt a hand snake around my waist making me jump a little.

"It's just me." He whispered. I faced him and now we're just an inch closer.

"You scared me." I chuckled, feeling his breath touched my face. I would be lying if I said it didn't give me shivers.

"I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you." He replied.

"Hmm?"

"Let me take you out later."

"To where?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out." He said. The bell rang and he still has his grip on. Students rushed to the hallway giving us weird stares as they pass by.

"You can let go now. We need to go to class." I said feeling uncomfortable suddenly of our position.

"Okay." He said then kissed me at the cheeks making me blush really bad. He went with his friends and went to our classroom letting me sink in to what just happened.

I entered the class with my head down. I sat down at my seat and buried my head in my arm in embarrassment. We just did a public display of affection and now everyone is talking about it. Well that cannot be avoided since i'm attached to prettiest boy in school.

"You okay?" Someone tapped me making me look up a little. He must've noticed my sudden change of mood and decided to leave his friends.

"Yeah i'm okay." I said burrying my head back in my arms. After that he took a seat beside me and rub circles in my back. He didn't speak though. I'm glad he didn't pushed the topic even further because i'm not comfortable talking about it.

I'm not really fond of the idea that the whole school knows about us. He is very popular and i'm nerveous other people will attack me for it. He didn't even ask me to be his boyfriend yet. He just told me to give it a shot. I let out a frustrated groan before the teacher entered and greeted us. I lift my head and fixed my sitting position. Jun gave me a look and I just replied with a genuine smile.

Atleast I know that Jun cared for me.

When class ended, Jun bid me goodbye then joined his friend Mingyu. I waved goodbye, packed my things and went to the cafeteria to meet with Chan.

"Hey." I said while sitting across him who already started eating. He replied a hey but it was barely understandable since there was food in his mouth.

"Jun asked me to hang out later." I said as I took out my lunchbox from my lunch bag.

"That's good. Now, you won't be sad because of him." He replied with a smile.

"Yeah but don't you think it's weird?" I said finally giving myself a taste of my lunch. He gave me a look telling me to go on.

"I mean everything is just so fast and sudden. Did he really like me that quick? What if it is a dare?" I said as i shove more food in my mouth. Stress eating again uugghh.

"It is kinda weird... You should go ask him about it." He suggested. I eagerly shooked my head saying i disagree.

"I can't do that! He will think that I don't trust him. Even if im unsure about it, I can't help but enjoy everything. I don't want to ruin everything just because I doubt him." I explained. This are just some of thoughts that made me lack some sleep this day. I just still can't believe everything. It was fast and sudden. Chan gave a sigh meaning he has no answer and advice to give.

"I just hope everything he said was genuine." I sighed, trying to finish the rest of my lunch.

"Wanna have a mission?" He asked. I gave him a confuse look and he just rolled his eyes.

"Let's go on a mission. Let's find out if he's playing with your feelings or not." He continued. I gave him an unsure look. We'll be dead if jun find out we'll be spying on him and it might break our friendship. But, if we're really careful, I can actually prepare myself for the worst.

"Fine let's do it." I finally answered. He gave me a triumhpant look. The bell rang so we headed to our respective classrooms.

(Skip a few hours later in class)

"For your special project, you'll be group into pairs. I'm giving you the freedom to choose so please choose wisely. You can look for a partner now." Mr. Park stated.

"You don't have anyone in mind right?" Jun asked. Everyone was scattered trying to look for a partner. Chan is not here so I definetely have no one in mind.

"Yeah."

"Then let's be partners." Jun invited while giving me those cute puppy eyes. How could I say no?

"Okay." He pumps his fist in the air and thanked me for saying yes.

"Now that you have chosen, here is your special project. I want you to do anything that would describe some of the best parts of history." He said.

"You can either write a song about it, create a presentation, whatever your heart desires as long as your performance will scream history. You can choose a history topic from all the lessons that we have discussed. This will be performed after this month so you have a lot of time to prepare." Everyone gave their reaction, some saying it was hard while others were just cool with it. I'm very nerveous since we will be performing but not Jun, he was smiling. I guess he already have something in mind.

"I'm giving you the rest of my time to talk about the project." Mr. Park finished off.

"So what topic should we do?" Jun asked.

"Since we're both Chinese and we don't excel in history class that much, let's go with the basic. Let's go with the Goryeo topic. Everyone should atleast know that" I answered. He didn't even thought about. He just gave me a nod and didn't object anything.

"Okay let's conduct a research first. Do you want to do it in my place or yours?" He suggested. To be honest, whatever's fine with me. It would be nice to visit his house though.

"You decide."

"Let's do it in yours so that you don't have to travel." Aww i was really hoping I could finally go inside his house. I guess that could wait.

We talked about the project more but soon drifted away from the topic.

"Okay, class dissmiss." The teacher announced. Finally we get to go home. Before I could even remember anything I forget, Jun dragged me out of the class. He even took my backpack so that I don't have to worry.

"We have a date remember?"

~~~

A/N: i know i know you can kill me (but please don't) (^・^)(^・^)