tsap it

Xu Minghao

I woke up with the most severe headache that I have ever experienced. 

 What the fuck happened? 

 "You're finally awake." My mom announced as she entered my room with a bowl of what seems like soup. 

 "I told you never to overdrunk yourself. Just because i'm giving you the freedom to do what you want doesn't mean you have to abuse it." Mom scolded once she put the bowl of soup in my bedside table. 

 Sorry mom but my head hurts too much for me to listen to your sermons.

"It won't happen again." Is the only thing I let out. She heaved out a sigh and explained that i'm not attending school today. 

"You were so drunk that your friend Chan had to bring you home. Are you having some problems right now?" Wait, Chan took me home? I tried to recall the happenings last night but all I got was a sharp pain in my head. 

"It's nothing really. We were celebrating and we got carried away." I tried eating the soup but before I even got a spoonful, my phone goes off. 

 "You should answer it. He's been calling non stop." My mom said before leaving my room. I checked the caller's id and it was Jun. 

 "Hello." 

 "Yah! What happened to you?!" 

 "Good morning to you too." I said sarcastically. Not the greeting that I was expecting, really.

 "Seriously though, you got me worried sick. Dino said you were so drunk last night." 

 "Yeah... I kinda went overboard with the alcohol." 

 "I shouldn't have left you. It is all my fault. I'm so sorry Hao." 

 "No it's okay seriously. I'm okay now so no need to apologize. This is just a simple hangover." 

"You're not coming to school right?" I nodded but realize after that he cannot see me through the phone. 

 "Yeah." 

"Okay, i'll jot down the notes for you. I'll be visiting you later when classes are finished. Anything you want?"

"Nah i'm good. I'll just see you later." 

 "Okay okay. I have to go now because the teacher is coming. I'll see you later! Get well!" He said before ending the call. I went back to my soup while still playing with my phone.I checked my message and there it was, my drunk texts to Chan. This is embarrassing. I dialed Chan's number and called him.

"Hello?" 

 "Hey Chan." 

 "Hao! What the hell happened to you last night? You're so wasted." 

 "Wait, you have no teacher?" 

 "Yep, they said Mrs. Park is not coming to class today." 

 "I can't really remember anything from last night." 

 "Seriously, if you can't take care of yourself when your drunk then just don't drink at all. Aish."

 "Yah yah, i've got enough scolding from my mom. Stop nagging me." I let out a laugh. 

"I just called to thank you for bringing me home last night. I would be sleeping in the streets if it weren't for you. And sorry to bother you at the last minute last night."