Chapter 20

I was jerked away from the darkness with a hard slap to my cheek leaving it stinging and most likely read I looked over at Amara to see her chocolate skin a bit red not as noticible as mine.I glared up at Evan and his two other goons.

" did you really think you could escape with that pathetic attempt"Evan condescendingly said as he squatted down in front of my face.

I gathered as much spit as I could before launching it on his features.His face changed from its evil like glance to a disgusted one.

"I sure did "I smirked looking over at Amara who held the same expression.Evan wiped off the spit before dropping his head to my neck and kissing on it.I flinched away in pure digust.

"Don't pull away you know you like it more when I do it instead of your mate"Evan said pulling my neck closer to him.I had to hold back the urge to dry heave seeing as I haven't had anything to eat since yesterday.

"Get off her Amara yelled.

"Gary" Evan barked out as the guy named Gary lifted his head in acknowledgement.

"Have some fun with her while I have some fun with this one Evan said looking at me.Amara screamed as she was dragged out the door and I tried getting up to run after her but was stopped by Evan.

" not so fast I said I wanted to have fun so sit back and relax" Evan said trailing his finger on my collar bone.I shivered in disgust before I his hand landed on the collar of my shirt and latched on.

"You know I'm jealous of Xavier because he had a mate with a body like your and didn't mate with you yet.

"Please don't "I begged when I realized what he was planning.It was too late because he ripped my shirt in half exposing my back to his heated gaze.Covered my boobs with my arm but it was yanked away as Evan pulled out a rope.My eyes were wide as saucers and I tried wriggling out of his hold but he held my hands together and wrapped the rope around my hands.Salty tears trickled down my face as I looked at Evan with blurry eyes I pushed him with my tied up Hands and he didn't budge he forced me back on the cold ware house floor and I attempted to sit back up and crawl away but he was holding me down by my throat.

"You have big breasts how are you still not mated yet" Evan said dipping his head to leave a sloppy trail of saliva that glistened in the dim warehouse lights.

"Please don't do this Evan"I sobbed trying to find some humanity in him and found nothing but endless black.He yanked off my pants and started leaving sloppy wet trails of saliva that now matched the ones on my chest.he started rubbing my balls off nerves and it felt disgusting.I yanked his hand away and kicked his head only for him to slap me on the same cheek he did earlier then proceeded to choke me.

"Please Evan don't do this I don't like it and when Xavier gets here he will kill you"

"But he's not here sweetheart"Evan said sinisterly before he slid my panties to the side.I shut my eyes and decided to give up fighting and was expecting his filthy finger to enter into me,I was expecting pain but when I opened my eyes I didn't expect to see Xavier's wolf standing at the entrance of the door shaking in fury with a cowering Evan crouched in front of him with his back facing me.