Chapter 19

AMERICA
Amara and I held eachother as we cried for Steph knowing the inevitable outcome of her escaping.

"We shouldn't have let her leave now it's our fault she going to die and we're not gonna be saved from this place"I sobbed

"I know I feel terrible but this just means we need to fight harder to get out of here for Steph"Amara said with determination in her eyes

"Yeah but how are we gonna get out of here when the silver kicks in?"I asked

"Easy,look at the bottom of the door I slipped my sock in when we were thrown in"she said matter of factly and I looked at the bottom of the door and sure enough there was a white sock on the bottom.We smiled at each other and high fived.

"So once you heard groans that means the silver has kicked in but it's only gonna last for a Atleast 2 hours because we put only three spoons in the humongous soup"Amara said

"Why do you know so much about this?"I chuckled

"Because there was a point in my life where this was needed"she said a stern expression gracing her features.We waited for a few hours before we her a collection of groans that got louder.We looked at each other yanked the door open and ran out into the main warehouse area.It was dark and no one were at the tables but the groans could be heard in different rooms making this so much easier we saw a hallway at the other end of the warehouse.I started sprinting to the hallway when Amara grabbed my hand guiding me to the kitchen.I gave her a confused look but she shushed me with a finger to her lips and wore her sock like a glove on her hand before picking up a few silver knifes , handing me a sock and some knife.I followed suit and copied what she did and we sprinted to the hallway at the other side of the ware house and were down it and were about to turn a corner when I heard Amara scream.I looked to my side when I saw her being pulled back and soon after I was yanked back by my hair.

"Let us go Amara "screamed and with her knifes still clutches him her sock covered hang she thrusted the three knifes in our unknown captors and we heard groaning and sizzling before he started delivering blows to Amara's sides,and face.Amara started whimpering I attempted to thrust my silver knifes into my captors body but it was knocked out of my hands and abruptly after pressure was applied to my throat i clawed at the finger but the captors was relentless.Amara tried to catch the punches or stop them but her movement were becoming more and more slower I tried to punch the person restricting me of air but he slapped my hands away and help me down.His grip was getting tighter by the second and I was beginning to see black dots appear in my vision.Looking over at Amara I see she is out cold spotting fresh black eyes she just received.Im sad I never got to see Xavier before I go buy I hope he forget about me and moves on and doesn't come back here.I hope he doesn't tear himself apart when I leave he doesn't need me the black dots started invading my vision and I embraced the darkness letting it pull me away from the pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

XXDazzleGirlXX