Chapter 13

Back and better than ever with chapter 13
---------------------------------------------
I woke up with sharp pain in my stomach and hear around me I started trying to untangle my limbs from blanket that was trapping me in a sauna like heat.After struggling for a few minutes I got out of it but I was still extreamly hot and getting hotter by the second and the pain in my stomach was unbearable I clutched my stomach and struggled to get to the bathtub to get in a cold bath and when I finally got the water going I plopped in and it was soothing for a few seconds before I was bombarded with the heat again it got so unbearable that my eyes started to close I tried to so hard to keep them open but soon fell into the comforting darkness.
------------------------------------------
"Yeah we found her in the tub on the verge of drowning in the bathtub water what is wrong with her"I heard a familiar voice say mom?

"Well she has gone into heat she needs her mate to either mark her or be near her to soothe the pain but until then she will be in pain"The female like voice said

After some time I struggled but finally opened my eyes to see my mom and a lady I assumed was the doctor both look at me I groaned once I felt the pain and heat come back once again

"She will be on heavy pain medication so she will be sleeping a lot"the doctor said and if on cue my eyes started dropping back down the darkness welcoming me with open arms

----------------------------------------------

I groaned and opened my eyes and was surprised to see an angel in front of me he was turned around and had black hair and green eyes and when he turned back around I realized he was an angel he wasn't an angel he was some other beautiful creature that is my mate.I couldn't enjoy looking at the beautiful man standing a few feet from me because the heat and pain came rushing back at me rolling over me like a tsunami and in a flash Xavier is at my side a worried expression taking over his normally plain expression suddenly he was taking off his shirt .

"What are you do-"I managed to speak out

"We have to have skin to skin contact so I can suppress the pain" he said giving me a confused look

I grunted out a fine before he stripped down to just his boxers and helped me out of my clothes slowly peeling them off as if savoring the view he took all my clothes off fully and I blushed under his gaze before a wave of pain hit me forcing me back on the bed in a groaning mess.In a flash he was laying by me in the bed pulling me closer and numbing the pain to a dull ache which was bearable and for that i am greatfuk and I made sure to show that by kissing his cheek but stopped mid way when he groaned.

"Mer can I just mark you right now?"he huskily said and the way he said it had me borderline wet and ready to be his but I remember ed that I wanted this to be special.

"No Xavier I want it to be special I don't want it to be because we were under the influence of the mate bond" I pleaded but even I didn't seem so convincing and. I couldn't think correctly with all these not so innocent thoughts running through my mind due to the heat I was going through not to mention his rock hard and pressing into my back.nevertheless he responded moments later

"Ok"he said sounding very conflicted.

My eyes started dropping but I didn't want to sleep and miss this moment but when Xavier started running his hands through my hair my eyes took that as a cue to become heavier making the battle to not sleep very hard.

"Go to sleep mer I know you want to besides I'm here" Xavier whispered in my ear and as if on cue my eyes finally dropped and took me to the land of sleep.
-----------------------------------------
I woke up to a searing pain and tried to reach for Xavier but realized he wasn't in the bed I couldn't call him because it's like the pain sealed my mouth shut.I layed in pain for what felt like hours before the door opened and looking expectantly for Xavier I became disappointed when I found Jack standing at the door.

"Jack what are you doing you know your not suppose to be here while I'm in heat because the scent is irresistible for unmated males" I said weakly but knew there was no use when Jack started stalking to the bed .

"Jack you don't want to do this "I said hesitantly while trying to scoot closer to the headboard.Jack's eyes were turning black which made it even mlre scarier because this was not the Jack I know now im worried because inmated wolfs can't control themselves when he shewolf who is going to heat scent's reaches them which mean Jack not in control of any actions he does as if right now.

"Jack pl-" I tried to squeak out before he pulled me out of the bed making the pain increase by a thousand the thought of another man besides Xavier touching me is disgusting to me and all I need is Xavier right now.

"Jack please stop" I pleaded as he started kissing down my neck while one hand was around my waist and the other kneading my breasts in an instant I hear a Loud bang and Jack is off me I open my eyes to see Xavier pounding Jack with blows after blows while Jack covers his head.Suddenly the pain comes crashing again and Xavier is enveloping me in the blanket from the bed because I am just in my bra and panties from earlier.While is being roughly carried out of the room by two guards.

"I'm so sorry Mer I was trying to get you something to eat I shouldn't have left it was stupid I'm not leaving your side again i don't even know how he got in this won't happen aga-" I cut him off by kissing him before he can beat himself up even more for it i snake my hand around to the nape of his hair and tugged earning a growl from him his hand that was holding the blanket around me from falling wraps around my waist as he pulls me up and places me on the bed before kissing my forehead and quickly laying down beside me we talked,laughed, ate and watched movies for what felt like hours before I looked over at the clock and saw it was 1am and as if on cue my eyes drooped and my exhausted body welcomed the darkness with open arms.

-----------------------------------------
How was it?
😏😏😏

Xoxo XDazzlegirlX