Chapter 2

I slipped on my red dress, and started to put on some mascara.I didn't want to put too much because that wasn't the look I was going for right now.I lined my lips with bright red lipstick.For the jewelry I put on silver earring,bangles ,and lastly silver shoes to top it all off. I finger combed through my dark brown wavy hair and left it as it is.I took one last glance and chanted the same thing.

"It's not as bad if he doesn't pick you "I shakily said.

I took a big breath and made my way downstairs where my dad stood with my mom staring at me in awe.My mom and dad had a gigantic smile on their faces that reached to their eyes.

"Mer you look beautiful." my dad said in awe,giving me a side hug and a kiss on the forehead once I had reached downstairs.

"I know I know I try." I say as I swiped the imaginary dust off my shoulders.

"Ok don't flatter yourself "my mom chuckled. My dad and I joined in for a few seconds,but we abruptly stopped when we heard a knock at the door.

My dad pulled my mom and I behind him and went up to the door to see the alpha Jordan of our pack standing at our door.

"It's time" alpha Jordan said.His eyes glanced over to me for half a second before meeting my dads eyes again.

From my dads back I could see him tense up but nevertheless, he nodded his head before turning to me.He hugged me tightly, and I returned it back.As I turned to my mom, a lump in my throat formed.My mom crushed me in a hug, and whispered something that surprised me.

"let's be honest he will pick you because you're beautiful.I just need to be careful there" she said.She gave me a meaningful but warm stare before turning towards Alpha Jordan.I gave my parents one last pleading look ,before looking at alpha jordan and giving him a nod.I followed him into his black jeep.Inside the car were two other. I glanced back at the girls to find them giving me dirty looks.I just rolled my eyes and turned back around.While the girls were whispering about how they want Xavier to pick them, Alpha Jorda and I kept quiet.Its obvious our minds we're in two different places. the car ride was short and unfortunately we were already here.I took a deep breath and opened the door to the car.

----------------------------------------------
;)comment what you think.