Chapter 1

TALLULAH'S POV

Its been 3 weeks since Charlie and I started going out. YAROOO!!! The Tree Sisters are very happy because now we all have boyfriends.

Jo has Phil.

Flossie has Seth. (They are official now)

Vaisey has Jack.

And I have Charlie.

So far we have held hands, kissed for longer than two minutes without stopping, and last night on our date we did open mouth kissing.

Georgia will be so impressed with me next break.

Right now, ive got to get out of the house and go find Charlie. After our date last night i wrote him a poem, and I have to give it to him! :)

Ode To Charlie

Charlie, O Charlie, how the sun shines for your gorgeouss eyes.

The birds and the beatles love ur soft hair and perfect skin.

Your soft voice and tender hands.

Praise the Knees

Rastafari.

Yo.

I hope he likes it.

"OUCH!" I scream and look down. I tripped over the twins stupid acorn toys.

I grab my coat out of the cupboard and head outside.

Once outside, I look in all of Charlie's favorite places but he is nowhere to be found.

I head over to The Blind Pig, to see if Ruby knows where he is. As i walk I hum one of The Jones' songs. Its been a few weeks since there last gig, the night me and Charlie became official. I haven't seen Cain around much, I've heard from Flossie he's back together with Beverly Bottomly. Will he ever learn?

"Ay up Ruby." I spot her small figure playing fetch with Maltilda.

"Why 'ello Lullah, you haven't been around here much lately have ya? Too busy snogging Charlie, eh?"

I blush a deep red.

"Uhuh, ey Rubes you haven't see Charlie around here have you?, I have a poem for him."

"A poem!" She laughed.

"Oh Loopy Lullah will you ever change. I saw Charlie head out to the barn a few minutes ago with Eccliesiasticala Bottomly."

"WhAt?" I laugh, oh young Ruby, will she ever stop making things up.

Nevertheless I still walk to the barn hopeful Charlie would be there.

As I approach the door I begin to hear muffled noises from inside. Crikey, what is going on in there?!

I fix my hair and open the door.

"Charlie?"

"Wha-"

I was speachless.

I ran and ran and ran until I reached the woods far away.

I sat down on a stump and put my head in my hands.

I tried to block the memory from my head, but it wouldnt go away.

The image of my beautiful boyfriend Charlie, snogging Eccles Bottomly.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT SO FAR, COMMENT ON HOW YOU WANT THE STORY TO GO