Chapter 8

"Terrence.......I can't anymore." Taraji groaned out.

Her hands clutched the sheets pulling them off the corners. She got no response just the shake of his head driving his tongue deeper into her heat. Just barely waking up not even an hour ago she had already had 4 orgasms. She felt like she couldnt catch her breath. That tightening in her stomach becoming unbearable. She squirmed but her had her fully locked onto the bed under the covers.

"Oooo.....SHIT! Fuck! Fuck! Stop! GOD!" She cried out.

Her orgasm hit hard but he doesn't stop he sucked on her clit spelling his name with his tongue till her legs started shaking. He finally pulled away trailing kisses up her body. She gulped in large breaths of air.

He kissed the valley of her breasts making sure to give each breast thorough attention. Continuing to travel up he kissed the side of her neck where several hickeys already lay. His member brushed between her lips causing her to jerk due to being sensitive. He lined himself up slipping into her heat earning a hungry moan from her.

"Oh god..." She whimpered her nails digging into his shoulder.

"Do you want me to stop?" He questioned switching to the other side of her neck.

"Nooooo....yes.....God I can't think with you." She groaned frustration evident in her voice. He stopped moving so she could give him a real answer.

"Nooooo...Dont stop." She whined as soon as the motion of his hips stopped.

She pulled his head down to her chest he all to eagerly took what she was offering. He got to work leaving a hickey on the top of her breast. She wrapped her legs around his waist taking all he had to offer. Taraji's eyes rolled back as his thrusts conqured her body. Orgasm 6 was on the horizon.

1 hour later.....

She watched Terrence set the breakfast down onto the bed. He gave her a wicked smile seeing as her naked form still lay drowsy under the thin sheet. He kissed her cheek crawling back onto the bed.

"So that's how you answer the door?" She questioned her voice hoarse. He looked down and grinned. He was still only in his boxers briefs.

"Yeah. What are the chances I'll see that dude again." He chuckled.

Cookie giggled prolong herself up on her forearm holding the sheet against her chest. She licked her lips looking at the food. She watched him pick up a strawberry, dip it in whip cream, and move it towards her mouth.

She hesitated looking at him. For a one night stand this seemed a little to intimate for her. Yet as her eyes connected with his beautiful hazel ones she found herself unknowingly leaning in. She took a bite keeping her eyes locked with him.

He looked down with a somewhat of a boyish smile before looking back up at her. He bit the rest of the strawberry off. Watching as she chewed. She slightly smiled at him putting a hand over her mouth.

"These are so juicy." She exclaimed. He swallowed then chuckled.

"I've had juicer." He whispered eyeing her.

She blushed a giggle leaving her lips. His bluntness and openess was something she still wasnt used to. He leaned in forwards her slowly. Cupping her face he tilted her head to the side. Her brows scrunched in confusion until he licked the side of her mouth ever so slowly. Catching her bottom lip he bit down on it before pulling back giving it a tug.

"You had whip cream on your face. I couldnt help it." He smirked.

She pulled her bottom lip between her teeth biting it slightly. That was so hot. He cut into the delicious pancakes stacked in her veiw. Forking then he held it up to her lips.