Chapter Twelve: A Proposal I Can't Refuse

Chapter Twelve: A Proposal I Can't Refuse

Today is the day! Its finally Friday! The day Asher and I have our first date. I'm excited, and by excited I mean that I ate three bags of skittles within an hour. That's how excited I am. Don't judge me. I'm still a man even though I love skittles. Trust me, I got the penis to prove it.

Anyway, back to the happy occasion. You should know, that Asher did not give me one of those "Its a surprise" bull shit answers when I asked him where we were going. He told me he wanted to go on a normal date with me. Then he began to list all of the things he planned to do with me. Supposedly we are going to go see a movie, then out to dinner, and then late night bowling. Can you believe that?! He's taking me bowling! I've never really been bowling, unless on the Wii counts. I bowl on that with the twins. Its sad, but I can't even say I let them win considering I suck.

So of course I couldn't stay focused on my work. Jared, my assistant,  more than once had to smack me upside the head. He said I was smiling like a creepy person. Of course if we weren't close childhood friends, I would have been really pissed at him for smacking me. But I love my Jare-Bear!

I left work early and gave Jare the rest of the day off. I even managed to pick the kids up from school today. Honestly, they were just excited to be spending the day with Auntie Marie and Auntie Lecky. I told them they better not turn my little girl into a flat chested dyke like Lecky. That got me an earful on the phone yesterday. I was sure she was going to come over to my house and beat the shit out of me. She didn't though. I don't know why I didn't think she would when she came to pick up the twins.

Who ever said women can't hit was incredibly wrong! She hit like a a fucking man!

"Now who the hell were you calling a flat chested dyke?" she questioned after punching me in the stomach. I was bent over wheezing.

"You fucking bitch! Why do you have to punch like Floyd Mayweather?!" I exclaimed after finally getting over the pain in my abdomen. "I swear mom should have never let you take those boxing classes back in middle school."

"Shut up fruitcake. Now where are my beautiful niece and nephew?" she said as we heard the thumping of little feet running down the hall.

"Here we are!!" they exclaimed together rounding the corner and running to both Marie and Lecky. Mikey tackled Lecky into a hug while Mickey did the same to  Marie. "Auntie!"

"Hey cuties!" Marie said excitedly moving to now hug Mikey.

"Are you guys ready to spend the weekend with us?" asked Lecky. Wait. The weekend? I only said until tomorrow morning.

I gave them a look. "I thought it was only for tonight?"

"Well, we decided that we wanted to spend the weekend with our most adorable niece and nephew,"replied Lecky. Right, they are their only niece and nephew.

"Uh huh. Okay. Fine! Take my babies away from me for the whole weekend!" I said dramatically. Mikey and Mickey ran to give me a hug.

"We will be back, daddy," Mickey said squeezing my neck.

"Yeah!" Mikey added, also squeezing my neck. I returned the hug and kissed them on the forehead. They ran to their room to get their stuffed animals. Lucky for me, they had clothes at Lecky and Marie's so I didn't have to pack bags.

"Right, so I will see you guys on Sunday. Be good for your aunts," I said once they were back downstairs.

"We will, daddy! Love you!" they squealed together.

"I love you too!" I exclaimed giving them one last hug and kiss. "Call me if anything happens. And I mean anything."

"Yeah yeah, Rayce." Lecky rolled her eyes. "We know how to take care of our niece and nephew. Stop worrying."