Leaving Him Behind (A Liam Payne Fan-Fiction)

"Mummy! Mummy!"  Della screamed from the kitchen, in a panic I ran from the bathroom to her voice in the kitchen.

There she sat in the middle of the floor, eating yogurt with her hands. She had thrown the spoon over by the refrigerator, scattering yogurt across the kitchen floor. I quickly scooped her up and grabbed the spoon off of the tile floor.

"We don't throw, Della," I said sternly.

"'Poon! 'Poon!" She said pointing at the utensil. Her eyes were full of fear. 

"Are you scared of the spoon baby?"

She squirmed in my grasp and I set her down. She picked up her yogurt off of the floor and continued to eat it with her hands. I walked over to her and gave her the spoon but she just pushed it away gently. I pulled a paper towel from the rack to wipe the yogurt from the floor, watching Della as she glancing at the utensil in disgust.

"What's wrong with the spoon?" I asked.

"'Carey! 'Poon 'Carey!" She shouted with yogurt in her mouth. She was just like Liam. Same brown eyes, slightly wavy hair, but her's was blonde like mine. Her face resembled Liam's so much, it was almost painful.

I pulled a box of cereal from the cabinet and poured it carefully into a bowl before adding a spoon. Della glanced at the spoon in disgust and I chuckled.

After I finished my bowl of cereal, I made my way over to the floor where she sat, carefully smearing yogurt on the white tile. "Della. Let's not put yogurt on the tile, Okay?"

"Yea Mummy."

"Guess where we get to go today?" I asked her with excitement dripping from my words.

"'oo?" Her head perked up and a smile played on her young features.

"Yep! Zoo!"

She clapped happily as I wiped her messy face with a wet napkin. I changed her into a cute floral dress and grabbed my car keys.

After walking to the car, I buckled her into her car seat and cranked up the car. The radio began to jam the song 'What Makes You Beautiful' and Della moved her head side to side, off beat but still cute. She soon was humming along to the song.

As soon as the song ended we pulled into the Zoo parking lot and I plucked her from the car seat, keeping her safely on my hip.

"Mummy! I want down!" She said to me. I sat her on the ground but still kept her head grasped in mine.

She waddled through the park like a penguin, clad in a pink jumpsuit. Her mouth dropped open as she stared in awe at an alligator that had taken the head of a bird that was once perched on its back.

Suddenly her head snapped to the balloon stand and she skipped toward it smiling wide. She jumped up and down pointing towards her favorite color. Pink.

I paid the balloonist and he handed off the balloon and tied it to Della's small wrist. "It matches your outfit," He said with bright eyes, she nodded and looked down at her footed suit smiling. She looked to her left with curiosity showing through her brown eyes. 

"Daddy!" She screamed waddling off straight into the arms of a stranger.

"Hello, Beautiful! What's your name?" My eyes widened as I ran towards the stranger holding my daughter

"Della Wilson!" She shouted loud enough for the whole park to hear. I was still in hiding just trying to watch from a distance, hoping he would let her down so she could come running back to mummy.

"Sweetie! Come back here, you know we don't talk to strangers!" I said as I finally reached my daughter.

"Wilson?" The man asked, looking around curiously. His voice sounded so familiar, I craned my neck to get a glimpse of his face and immediately regretted it. I flipped my body back around, crouching down over the balloon stand.

You idiot, hello, grab your daughter! A voice in my head screamed at me.

"You hiding from someone, miss?" The balloonist asked me. I nodded my head.

"Liam Payne. You know him?" I asked.  He nodded, ushering me down lower.

"Where is your mum?" Liam asked.

""Ver dere!" Della shouted, I heard footsteps approaching and the balloonist gave me an apologetic glance. I sighed standing up and throwing my hood over my face.

"Mummy!" Della pointed at me and I smiled reaching for her but Liam took a step back. 

"Lose the hood, Rhea," Liam said pushing it back revealing my mess of curly hair. He caressed my cheek with the back of his hand and immediately pulled me into a hug.

"Where have you been, Rhee? I didn't know you had a sister. I've been looking for you for almost three years. Are you alright?"

"Liam, please take a step back and let her breathe for a second," Louis said reaching for Liam's shoulder but Liam moved away just in time to avoid getting pulled back.

"I haven't seen her since X-Factor, I have given her years of space."

"Liam, I-I need to go." I pulled Della from his arms and bolted for the nearest exit. As I hit my pearl colored car I felt Della leave my arms, I watched as she was placed on her feet next to me. Liam pulled me into another hug, breathing me in.

"Rhea, come back home," He whispered into my ear.

It was over, I had been reeled in again.

**

ALRIGHT, GUYS WHEN I WROTE THIS I WAS LITERALLY 13 YEARS OLD!

I'M 19 NOW AND I REALIZE SHE DROPPED HER BABY AND THATS DUMB ASF, SO I WENT IN AND FIXED A BUNCH OF STUFF, SO THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN COMPLETELY EDITED BUT GUYS THIS STORY STILL SUCK SERIOUS A$$. BUT THANKS FOR READING IT ANYWAY, NOW IM GOING TO FIX IT.