Overcome

"What do you mean 'Everything will be okay'? Liam! Our Child is mute! nd we don't even know why, my best friend is dead, how is everything going to be okay?"

"It will all turn out good in the end." He reassuered me. Della had been put don for a nap and Liam and I were put into a discussion.

"We have to go and buy an actual baby monitor, so I can watch to see if our kid is okay, we can hear her, because she's mute. Mute. Liam our child cannot speak and I want to know why before I sue the Hospital Association."

"We don't know why she can't talk, Rhee. We will just have to find out."

"Liam, I can't do this." The stress was begining to get to me. 

"I'll call the hospital right now, we can see what is wrong with Dells." He pulled out his iPhone and quickly typed in the numbers.

"I have a question for Dr. Phillops?"

"Della. She hasn's spoken to us, made no noise at all, actually."

"You didn't mention this in the treatment form!"

"I will sue this hospital if she isn't fixed! Do you understand!"

I heard a loud thump on the wall and saw Liam's phone laying in the floor. His face was red and his hands were shaking. Suddenly he reached out and pounded the wall hard with his fist.

"Liam," I murmured softly, "Don't hurt yourself! What is that worth?"

"What?"

"You punching a wall just makes this situation worse!"

He just stared at me for a moment and then turned to go to the refrigerator. He pulled out some Ice and held it on his potentially bruised fingers.

I went into Della's room to check on her and she was peacefully sleeping in her crib. I smiled, at least she was okay. I mean it could have been worse. She could have died. We are lucky enough to still have her here.

I walked back into the kitchen, Liam was sitting on a stool holding the ice on his fist. I sat down in the stool next to him and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you, Liam." I smiled at him and he looked at me skeptically.

"Why?"

"Della might have an issue but we can overcome that, it could have been a whole lot worse than it is now, we should be happy."

"You're right. We should be happy. Rhee, I'm sorry for getting angry earlier."

"Well, now we both need new phones." I laughed.

"Lets just put this behind us and forget about it. We can go out and have fun tomorrow with the boys after rehearsal and such."

"Sounds like a great idea."

"Glad you like it."

"I love you, Liam."

"I love you too, Rhee." He steeped from the bar stool and pulled me into a tight hug. I hadn't felt this happy since I was nine years old.

I kissed Liam softly on the lips and then pulled him into another hug.

Small chapter..... because I'm updatin on my phone guys.... sowwy!