Trapped

"Okay, Mr. Payne--"

"Liam."

"Okay Liam. We found the contact that is useful for his "plan". Stacey Marine. There was one other but we haven't discovered who she was. We are looking more into this but It may be a while. But we have discovered the location where Mr. higgins is being held and have sent in our best agents to recover them. We will do all we can, Okay?" The man said.

"Yes Sir, We understand." Liam said and the man walked away with a wave.

"I need to send Della somewhere. I can't have her here with all of this chaos. Paul kept her safe. And without him--"

"No, Rhee, it'll be okay, we'll have Paul back by tonight and then everything will be okay, Okay?" Liam said steadying my shoulders.

"Okay, lets go meet up with the boys," I suggested.

"Actually, we have to, Harry has some big news," Liam wiggled his eyebrows.

"Not another one."

"Yep."

.

"I would like you to all meet Krista Nelms, my new girlfriend," He said gesturing toward the oranged face, fake blond, bimbo. And wow, I actually thought this one might be acceptionally nice.

"Hi," She said sickly sweet and turned Della, who was in Niall's grasp, "What a cute baby, What is her name?"

"Mary Anne," I said giving all of the boys a look, She looked confused, as if I didn't give her the correct answer she was looking for, but then it was covered with a smile. I didn't like her. She was suspicious and slightly scary. 

She reached for Della but the baby gripped onto Niall like a life line. He looked concerned for the bimbo but held onto Della as Krista sat back down next to Harry.

"Come on Mary-Anne, we have to head back to Mommy's house. Babysitting is so fun! I want kids one day!" I lied to Krista.

"Wait, this isn't your child?" 

I put on a confused look and shook my head, "This is my sister!"

"Oh," She said looking very confused, she looked down at the floor for a moment before announcing that she had to make a call and left the room. But I wasn't about to let her go. I followed her until I reached the shut bathroom door.

"Jackson?" She asked, "I don't think I have met Liam's girlfriend. He brought in a girl but she didn't have a kid named Della, the kids name was Mary-Anne, and it wasn't even hers!" It was my uncle.

She was using Harry! I knew it! Suspicion confirmed! Liam's eyes widened next to me as I smirked. Suddenly the door knob wiggled and I stood up crossing my arms over my chest. I smiled evilly at her and her eyes widened.

"Call Elliot. And tell him to bring the rest of the crew, we caught her. And in the act too! Wow. No wonder you didn't make a career in acting," I said, adding a chuckle.

"You-You are her! Jackson is going to be so happy!"

"Not if he never finds out he won't."

"But he will, Rhea, you can't stop me, I'm one of the best. No one has ever stopped me." She smirked. But then I surprised myself and Liam as I pinned her up hard against the wall, causing the boys to come in from the next room.

I smiled sickly at her, "No-one will ever, EVER, touch my child! And that includes you bitch! I suggest you stay away from One Direction, but that won't be much of a problem since you will rot in jail for being associated with Jackson."

"Your unlce was right, you are just a self-centered bitch who wants nothing but fame," She smirked. And thats when I heard a loud clap and a whimper, along with Kristas body collapsing to the floor with her moaning in pain.

I looked to my left to see a red faced Eleanor, a tear fell off of her face. And she gasped holding her hand out, "I-I-I swear, I lost it. I'm sorry, I didn't mean-- I'm so sorry." She apologized but all I could do was stare at her in awe. 

"No. Don't be. It's a reflex that pops up whenever someone like her crosses your path." I said adding a little joke to lighten the mood. We all gave a chuckle as Elliots car pulled up outside and footsteps were heard.

And sudenly th door bursted open and Elliot along with five other men rushed towards us. "What happened to her?"

"Ellie slapped the mess out of her," Louis said.

"Thanks Eleanor, we have the first suspect in our hands so we need Stacey and then we'll be all set to arrest Jackson."

"See ya, Elliot!" I called as they carried er out the door. Harry heaved a sigh and plopped onto the sofa.

"Why do I always make everything go wrong?"

"You don't Harry, she just conned you with her.... beauty?" I suggested.

"Just go. I need some time alone. I'll meet up with you all at Li's house tonight, see you at dinner," He said sadly. We all walked out the door and left him and Louis to discuss things.

"I'm coming with you and Liam, you guys can have some alone time and I'll care for Dell, Kay?" Eleanor said placing Della on her hip.

"Thanks Eleanor."

Oh My. I really think that this chapter was awful... I'm sorry. I really just this waas terrible. I am so tired guys... today was rough... I know that this was a super short and terrible and I'm sorry, when I fully wake up I will update again... might be a couple days... Please keep voting for this story and commenting!

I really need you guys!

Without you Id be well I wouldn't even be somewhere.

So thanks!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN ME!