Paul?

"The boybands body guard has been missing for a week now, reports say he went missing right after the boys landed in London after there FLorida getaway with their girlfriends. More information will be provided tonight a--" Liam angrily turned the telly off, plopping down next to me.

"We'll find him, Liam," I assuered him, patting his shoulder.

"He has been protecting Della since you arrived. It will be easier for Jackson to take her. He is after her, he took Paul."

"Well, then we can call the hospital and arrange an appointment."

"Under a fake name, got it?"

"Kay," I said pulling out my phone and dialing the hospitals number.

"Ello?"

"Hi, I would like to make an appointment with Dr. Jackson, it is extremely urgent, my name is Helen Franks." I lied.

"We will arrange it immediatly."

"How early can you get me in?"

"The earliest we have is in thirty minutes, will you be able to make that?" She asked

"Yes, I will be there right away," I said giving Liam a look, he nodded his head and began dialing Niall.

.

"Thank you, Niall, we should be back in about an hour or so, Kay?" Liam said kissing Della on the head and mostioning Ian and Preston to the car.

I took the passenger seat while Preston and Ian took the back seats. We drove qickly to the hospital and were able to make it on time. I slipped on a brown wig while Liam slipped on blond, and fake glasses. I quickly copied his actions, slipping on mine and then getting out of the car with Preston and Ian behind me.

.

"Hello, Dr. Jackson, we have some question for you," I said acting professional.

"Yes?"

"You performed the surgery that saved Liam's child, correct?" He frowned and began to look distant.

"Yes, but saved?"

"Yes, didn't you hear, she is able to speak again?"

"No, I don't think I have."

"Well, yes she did," I said. I motioned Preston and Ian with my hands towards his office. They casually strolled towarsds him while I filled him with different questions.

"So, Is there anything else you would like to say about Della?"

"Yes, she is my grand neice."

"Oh. Really? Tell me more."

"Her family disowned me as apart of it, I finally am reconnected with my niece, we are really close." I felt the anger boiling inside me. Liam tensed next to me.

"Well, we will call you for a combined interview, I'm sure she would love that?"

"Um..." His eyes shifted above my head and I mentally grinned.

"Well?"

"No. I don't want to be pulled into that." He said firmly.

"Okay," I said wrapping it up as I saw Preston and Ian exiting the office, "We will see you around then?"

"Sure." He smiled and walked to his office.

Preston and Ian sped towards us, triumphant smiles on thier faces.

"We have the call progress, We can determine which ones are his customer and which are not. We will take this to Malcolm and have him do a look over of it to see what calls were placed. We came in contact with a private investigator. They would do a search of his home for any files. 

I sat in the car biting my nails off as we drove. I admit that I am scared, nervous, and upset.

Something is bound to go wrong.

Super short chapter I know, but at least I updated today! Um... I want you to read my story Save You TOnight, I only have the prologe and first chapter up so far but I hope you like it!

I updated TSDOER

I didn't want to type it out but yes, I have updated everyhting for you all!

So thank me!

well 

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!!!!

-CUUURRRREEYYY

BEAUTY STARTS WITH THE HEART