Della

Okay so brace yourselves......... I am so sorry for this.... but you asked for more drama...... so here you have it.

Rhea's POV

I woke to Della's slightly cracking screams. No!

I jumped from the bed, throwing the comforter off of Liam and rushing into the room over, shouting as I slammed the door.

"Liam! Asthma attack! Start the car!" I screamed pulling Della from the crib.

I bounced her slightly but I knew that there wasn't anything that I could do to help her. She was to small to use an inhaler and the breathing machine obviously wasn't helping.

"Liam! Get up now!" I screamed.

He came barreling from the hallway with no shirt and his khaki pants hanging off his waist because he hadn't buttoned them up yet.

I grabbed his keys off of the counter top and raced down to where the car was. I had no clue what to do. She wasn't breathing. Her hands were waving frantically above her head, as if she was serching for breath.

Tears were rapidly streaming down my face as Liam sped down the street to Portland

. This cannot be happenning. No!

Della's eyes were slowly closing as we neared the hospital. "No! Della! Baby wake up! Please!" I begged. Liam looked back but I screamed at him to pay attention.

He pulled the car into a no parking zone and I jumped out before he could come to a complete stop. I rushed through the doors of the Emergency Room and found the nearest doctor.

"Help! She already passed out! Please! She is only two!" I looked at the lifeless body in my arms and the doctor swiftly took Della from me and wheeled her away. I followed closely behind, as did Liam. But when they made it to the operation room doors, I was quickly stopped by a security guard.

"No! You have to let me in there! She is my daughter! Please!" I screamed. But the security guard just looked at me with simpathy.

Suddenly everything went black, my lungs failed me, I felt as if I was slipping away. Soon I felt nothing. All feeling in my body had left.

The smell of anestheptic filled my lungs, I opened my eyes and the plain white walls of the waiting room filled my vision. I sat up and felt an overwhelming dizziness pounding in my head. It felt as if my brain was beating against my skull. I thought It would burst at any moment.

Until I remembered the real matter at hand. Della.

"Della? Where is Della?" I asked myself.

"She's okay, Rhee, but are you?" Liam asked, rubbing circles on my back. It was soothing to say the least.

I glanced around and noticed that the boys, Eleanor, Perrie, and Paul were all sitting in the hospital chairs around me.

"How long was I out?" I asked.

"Ten, Fifteen minutes." Liam said.

"Oh. Did the doctor say anything?" I asked as I finally managed to look Liam in the eyes. His expression was blank, but behind it you could see the slightest bit of pain, hurt, and scared emotion.

"N-No." And suddenly he didn't look the same at all. I took in his features, under his eyes were bags, his hair was a tangled mess, and one tear lowly fell down his cheek.

"Liam, you don't have to hide what you're feeling, let it all out." I encouraged.

And before I knew it his head was in his hands and you could hear him slightly sobbing.

And it broke my heart. Liam had lost hope too. Just like I had. And I found myself bent over in the same position as Liam. Crying into my hands and wishing that she would return okay.

As I lifted my head up I began to study the faces of my friends.

Zayn was looking off, face wiped of all emotion, he had always been good at clouding his emotions. Harry had rested his head on Louis shoulder and tears were streaming from his green eyes. Louis had his face hidden behind his hands so no one could tell what was going on behind them. Niall sat next to me sobbing even harder than Liam and I. He loved Della like a normal father would. Eleanor sat next to Louis looking as if she was out of breath... she was having a panick attack!

I quickly rushed to her side and held her hand patting her on the back. "Eleanor. You need to calm down. Breath in and out. You might pass out." She looked up at me and suddenly, out of nowhere, pulled me into a hug.

The doors slowly opened and the doctor entered. I jumped out of my seat and over to the tall man, as did Liam.

"Your daughter will be okay," I let out a sigh of relief but I knew that there was a catch, "But she has to stay in the hospital for two or three weeks, we can't risk this with your daughter. She can't have any visitors until tomorrow, it is crucial that she is under our complete care for twenty four hours."

I nodded sadly, knowing that she was okay was all that I really needed right now.

But Liam obviously didn't agree and oddly, neither did Paul.

"No, I know that this is 'crucial' for you, but I don't care, I am not leaving my child with people I do not know." Liam said sternly, Paul agreed with a stiff nod of his head.

"Clair works in the medical feild, I can call her and she can come take care of Della?"

"Unless she works here, we won't allow it." The doctor said.

"Fine then. We can take her to where Clair works, or you can allow her to care for the baby?" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Fine. I will see what I can do about it." he said and with a role of his eyes he walked out of the room.

"Just fill out this form and I will print you an ID." The lady told Clair with a smile.

"Thank you, Clair, for doing this, it means alot." I said.

"Its no problem, Rhea." She said waving her hand.

Soon she was out of sight and I was alone in an empty hall. I walked slowly back to the waiting room. Liam was sitting down in one of the chairs and when he noticed I was in the room he slowly rose from the seat.

"Ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." I said taking in the room for the last time and exiting out the door, the cool October air sent chills up my spine.

I wasn't prepared for this.

My mother wasn't around for long enough to teach me, an neither was my father, and Liam's mother wasn't enough. Liam was more prepared than I was for this. He had the boys troubles that taught him new things.

I didn't know how hard this would be... But I'll get through it.