Distractions

"No, Liam. I have a job too," I said. Liam pulled me into his argument in which I would give up my job at Starbucks to live as a "stay at home" mother.

Yeah, stay-at-home-mother my ass.

"But, Rhee, you don't need to work, I have plenty of money to cover us for the rest of our lives!" He pushed.

"Liam, I don't want to depend on you for everything, living with you is enought at the moment, alright?"

"Wait, So you will be moving in?" He asked excited.

"I'm not sure yet, but it's a possibi--"

"YES! THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU!" Liam yanked me into a tight bear hug as he jumped up and down like a child.

"What is the big deal?" I questioned.

"I haven't been near you for almost three years, and now my daughter and my beautiful--girlfriend. Yes, you are my girlfriend-- Are moving in with me! I couldn't be happier!"

"Well, I can certainly see that you haven't changed over the course of three years. I'm just glad to know that you didn't let all of the fame get to your head."

He just chuckled to himself, smiling down at me and finally released me from his tight grip. Immediately after letting me go, he began frantically tapping at his screen, no doubt texting someone about the news. Quickly turning away from me he murmured into the phone. He was already on a phone call?

"She said 'yes'... I know it's shocking... Yeah, man, I swear I'm being honest!"

"Harry?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He just nodded happily.

"So, What are the boys up to this afternoon?" I asked.

"Oh, Nothing," He said trying to hide a smile.

"You are up to something, Liam, Please tell me it has nothing to do with me." I was slightly fatigued. Though I wanted to be with Liam, I know I am not much fun when I'm tired.

"I would be lying," He said sheepishly.

"Liam," I grumbled, "I hate it when this happens!"

"What? It's nothing bad!"

"Yeah! That explains why I found a chipmunk living in my shower," I said, recalling a past incident that had turned wrong. I was in the hospital for two weeks.

"That was one time!" He laughed.

"So you thing this is funny, Huh?" I said stepping near him.

"Yes, Very funny! He attacked you while you were in the shower! I mean come on!"

"I was running around the flat, naked!" I reasoned.

"Not that I minded that!"

"I was hospitalized!"

"Not my fault!"

"Your friends, Your fault," I jabbed my finger playfully into his chest.

"They had to put it somewhere!"

"It was a wild chipmunk! That wasn't even hurt! It should have been outside, not in a bathroom!" He took a gentle step closer, we were nearly touching noses.

"You're hot when you're angry," He whispered.

"Nope, you have not changed at all, I mean seriously Liam, you have used that one-liner so many times before. Three years should give you time to practice," I joked, but soon realized what I had said, "Oh God! I'm sorry."

But he just smirked and pulled me closer, entrapping me.

"You know, I could use some practice," He suggested. Nasty little pervert.

But I couldn't help it anyway so why not embrace it. Liam and I hadn't had a moment like this since... 

Well, I think you understand since Della was the outcome of it. I guess It wouldn't hurt to give a little affection to him, but only for a moment.

"Are you going to kiss me, Or are you going to stand there looking at me like you're about to?"

I was answered with his lips on mine, pushing me to move mine in sync with his. I felt Liam shove me playfully towards the sofa. I felt his tongue softly graze over my bottom lip and I opened my mouth for him. Just having Liam kiss me was the most amazing feeling. I hadn't felt those lips in so long, too long. Suddenly, as if knowing we both needed time to breathe he pulled away and the only sound breaking the silence was our unsteady breathing.

"That was a hell of a kiss," He said breathlessly.

"I agree."

"So, we have this whole day to ourselves, because apparently, the boys took little Della on a tiny adventure?"

"Yep. So guess where I am taking you?" He asked.

"Where?"

"It's a surprise."

"Meany! I was hoping that you would tell me!"

"Nope!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door. Leaving me in my gray Beatles shirt and no cell phone.

"Liam, don't I need to change?"

"Nope. We won't be outside so you're good!"

"Hey!" I tried my best to sound angry but I just couldn't, it was true I looked a mess.

"I'm kidding, but seriously we aren't going to be in public so it won't matter. You don't look bad anyway."

"Flattery will get you nowhere, Liam."

"It apparently get's me somewhere with you," He said innocently.

"You-You-You ass!" I stuttered incoherently.

"The truth hurts," He chided.

"Then I guess the boys won't mind hearing the story about when you had to suddenly leave that meeting to--"

"No! No! Please don't tell anyone about that!" He said quickly.

"Liam, I wouldn't have said anything anyways. That was kind of... private." I said stifling a laugh.

"It wasn't funny."

"Yes, it was."

"We're here." He said. The building was made of classic dark red brick with no windows. It resembled the back of the club that was shut down ten years ago. I assumed it was so, just an empty club room.

He walked swiftly to the door, pulling out a single key and jiggling it in the lock, he opened the door and I walked out onto a platform that overlooked an endless pool of objects I couldn't make out. When he turned the lights on I was shocked to see where he had brought me...

****

lol so I'd never even kissed a boy when I wrote this so thats great. I have by now but geez, how did yall read this, i wish i had been a good writer.