Part 16: MHARI BAAWLI GIRLFRIEND ❤️

''haanji..ib ke hukum sey?'' he asked.... ''remember,hum ghoomne jaane wale thhe!..main hostel ke bahar tumhara wait kar rahi hun jaldi aao!'' she ordered....
''abhi aaya ji!..'' he replied helplessly....
''kahan jaa raha hai chhote?'' Parth enquired...
''mhari maut ka jasan (jashn)!'' he lowered his head and went downstairs....
''yeh kya bak raha tha....iss ladke ko toh bhagwan hi bachaye....chhoriyon se!'' Parth giggled...

She waved her hand when she saw him coming....

''chalo jaldi baitho....'' she signalled him to sit inside the car....

when he sat beside her,suddenly his eyes saw something mind boggling,at least for him...

He saw that she was wearing a micro skirt with a crop top...her beautiful and sexy legs were clearly visible which made him concious and dotty...

she noticed his weird sight and behaviour....

''kya hua Shekhawat?...aise kyun dekh rahe ho mujhe?'' she chuckled inside....
''aa..aap..aapne kisi bachche ke kapde chura ke pehne hain ke?...'' he questioned innocently....
she gave a 'what' look!''yeh mere hi kapde hain!...'' she reverted making a face....

''fir ta aap ek k..k..kaam karo,phenk do inko,ghane chhote ho ge!'' he suggested....
''*whispers and slaps her head* kitne bade lallu se paala pada hai...abey jhalle,yeh fashion hai aaj kal ka!'' she twitched her nose....
''ghana b..b..besaram ar ghatia phason(fashion)sey!'' he shook his head....
''awww poor baby!..tu toh itne mein hi dar gaya....aage aage dekh hota hai kya!'' she thought and smirked....Then she stopped the car and parked it in the club parking area....
''Shekhawat pehle lunch karoge ya swimming karne chalein?...'' she asked casually....
''swimming karni ta na aati manne!...'' he pouted....
''offoh!...chalo koi baat nahi...come with me!..'' she smiled and took him to the swimming pool....''main dikhati hun kaise karte hain swimming!'' she chirped....he nodded his head....
''2 minute ruko,main change karke aati hun!'' she mumbled....

After two minutes she came dressed in a black coloured swimsuit,bikini style....
He was stunned to see her,his eyes widened like tennis balls and mouth was opened like a blackhole!''she smirked and came near him....

''kaisi lag rahi hun main?'' she winked inching closer to him....he gulped a lump,squinted his eyes,fainted and fell on the ground....
''hey bhagwan! isko phir temporary maut aa gayi!..'' she exclaimed...

TBC