Part 15: MHARI BAAWLI GIRLFRIEND ❤️

''okay nahi lagati haath,vaise bhi mujhe accident mein shaheed nahi hona!...'' she gibed...

he heaved a sigh of relief...

''kaise chhui mui se paala pada hai!..touch bhi nahi karne deta!'' she pouted naughtily....
''p..p..pohnchge ji!..'' he announced.... ''itni jaldi...chalo koi baat nahi!..mere liye car ka door kholo!'' she declared....
''na isne ta manne apna sewak hi bana liya sey!..saver te jaan khaari!'' he thought and opened the door....she stepped down..
''good boy!..chalo now give me a good bye kiss!'' she smirked...
''ke??'' he upped his brows....
''i said give me a kiss!...quick!'' she was laughing inside because this was most dangerous weapon to tease him..... ''p..p..pa..pa..pappi!!..main....aapne dun....*gulps a lump* matarani ki sonh, yo mhare se na hovega!...'' he replied in a scared tone and ran to the class in full speed...

She started laughing like hell after his departure....

In the classs

She noticed him sitting on the corner bench,a naughty idea wobbled up in her ''shaatir dimaag''!...She threw a pen cap on him....
He looked at her and found her smiling playfully...he shifted his gaze from her,she felt queer....

she again threw a paper ball on him but now it reached his benchmate....he started looking at Sanyukta with a foolish smile as he was thinking that she was flirting with him...
he winked at her....
She gave him a deadly glare and showed him a punch...he got scared at once...
she indicated to him that it was for Randhir not for him....she told him to call Randhir for her....
''oye Randhir,woh dekh woh tujhe bula rahi hai..Sanyukta!'' he patted his shoulder and informed him....
''manne bera sey...par manne na dekhna uski taraf..tang kare sey!..manne dar laage'' he mumbled sheepishly....
''abey hum toh taraste hain koi ladki humein tang kare aur tujhe dar lagta hai ladki se!....nobel prize deserve karta hai tu toh!'' he taunted....t

Then Randhir slowly peeped at her and she gave him a flying kiss and winked at him.....
he made a face and covered his face with his book...

''abey yaar line de rahi hai....catch kyun nahi karta!'' his benchmate chirped.... ''tu karle je thaare mein jaada jawaani phoot ri!...aaya badda Salman Khan!...'' he retorted....

After college he went to his hostel without coming to her sight..
"bach gaya..warna aaj ta manne khaa jaati wa bhootni!'' he sighed....
''kya hua..phati kyun padi hai teri!'' Parth chuckled...
''na bata sakta bhai...bas itna jaan lo ki jindagi jhand hui padi mhari!...'' he pouted....

Suddenly his phone rang...

''hey bhagwan....saitaan(shaitaan) ne yaad kiya ar saitaan ka phone aa gaya!..badi lambi umar sey ya badmaas chhori ki!'' he cursed his luck and picked the call...

TBC