Sheriff's Daughter (teen/adult) Intro

Partying all night on the weekends, drinking and smoking with out your parents knowing sounds hard right? That is Kalypso Cora's life, whose very name means 'Secret Life' which it is. She is the daughter of a CO and a Sheriff. No She is not you're ideal Sheriff daughter in fact she is a real baddy at night and during the weekends. At daytime she is a doll and everyone loves her. While her best friend always seems to get a man, Kaly has no interest in doing so. That is until one night at one of the biggest parties of the year comes to town and she does her traditional Drink Wars!

Tristan Cain's life is very similar to Kaly's, Kalypso. While he went to a major party trying to get rid of his problems he notices some teens were there and they were cheering on this one girl. Thinking it was a grand opportunity to get rid of the memories he goes in the War! After he slept with her he left thinking he would love see her again, but as he talks to his boss, the Sheriff, a familiar voice called out "Daddy." making him and the girl stop in their tracks.

Kaly seems to be unsure what to think of Tristan though he is persistent and continues to see her 'saying hello to the boss'. Could Kaly be in love illegally but for once unintentional or is it just teen girl puppy love? How do they plane to hide this from her parents? What will they do to Tristan if they find out will they fire him, arrest him or tell him to leave? What are Tristan's feelings truly and will he be able to see her and tell her them? hope you enjoy!