Chapter 2

Dimitri's POV

Its been a week since we are following the girls. And yes, i saw her.

It was on our first day when we arrived and took some rest in the hotel we are staying in. In the afternoon we left in the search of the academy i saw in the picture of the girls.

We waited for about half an hour and then the school dispersed. We could see all the children coming out. After the crowd has passed we saw them.

Princess Dragomir and Novice Rosemarie Hathaway.

Princess has golden blond hair, jade green eyes, petite figure, wearing a bright blue coloured sundress and was pale as all the moroi are.

On the other hand the novice was wearing all black with long brown almost black wavy hair. She wasn't looking in my direction and i was getting more frustrated by the second.

Why isn't she looking at me?

Then as if she sensed my gaze, she turned around. I gasped. She is beautiful. With chocolate brown eyes under thick black lashes, a cute little nose and a set of pink plump lips, she is mesmerizing. Her so little waist, short height, petite figure and curves on all the right planes.

She is a child. My inner self reminded.

She surely doesn't look like one. I replied.

Suddenly my bluetooth buzzed. "Should we follow them?", A guardian asked.

I came to my senses. What just happened to me? Yeah she is beautiful. So are a lot of women in the world but i didn't ever notice anyone before then why her?

Moreover, she is not even a women. She is a child.

Must be something in the air.

Yeah. Probably.

"Yes. But be discreet and well hidden". I replied.

Rosemarie was trying to check her surroundings from time to time to protect the princess but believe me she is doing a very bad job. We are following them for a week now but she doesn't have an idea about it. If we were strigoi then what would have happened?

Ofcourse, strigoi cant walk in sunlight and the girls rarely come out at night but still. They can be a very good target for strigoi. How they survived thia long is beyond me.

We have decided we'll take them today. The plan is to barge into the house they are staying in currently and take them back to the academy peacefully. Everything is ready. Their housemate is not going to be home today so their will be no outside interference.

They are five minutes left in their last bell of the school and then they'll be coming out.

"Have you seen the girl closely. Belikov?". Asked one of the guardians in my team. Guardian Sotheby or Southerby or something, i really don't remember.

"Um which one?" i asked confused.
"Oh the novice. She is so hot. I am so unlucky why did i have to ask for reallocation. They are giving me some royal snob. You on the other hand are so lucky. You will be there at the academy seeing her at her combat sessions stretching and training and what not. Ugh, that body of hers is to die for". I saw his eyes darken in complete lust.

What? My blood is starting to boil. Why? I don't know. How dare he talked about her like that. I balled my fists.

"She is a girl". I reminded him.

"A very hot one at that. Oh, i wish i could have her. Run my fingers through her hair while fucki..."

Okay that's enough.

"I suggest you keep these thoughts to yourself and do what you are assigned for". I growled.

How dare he speak about her like that.

PERVERT

If he says anything about her like that again i swear i will... Whoa why so protective Belikov? I frowned.

Maybe because i am from a dhampir community and men like these i hate?
Yes that is the only reason. It has to be.

RING... RING... RING...

The ringing of the bell brought me out of my thoughts. After waiting for a few minutes and focused on the students gushing out. And there they are, the regal Princess and the beautiful Novice.

Beautiful Novice? Nevermind.

They started walking to their appartment and we followed discreetly ofcourse.

We were a few blocks away when i noticed something off about the Princess.

She was very pale, like sickly pale, as if she didn't had blood for a long time. Come to think of it. I hadn't seen a feeder nearby or her drinking blood from some human. She has to be getting blood from somewhere because without it she wouldn't have survived 2 years. From where is she getting blood? Is she drinking blood from the PG's boy where they are staying? But that means that the boy knows about the moroi world. How can these girls be so careless? How can they tell a human about us? No human is allowed to know about it other than feeders ofcourse, and the alchemists. If this is the case it can be dangerous. When we take the girls we have to take care of that boy as well. How? Even i dont know. Maybe we can take him to the academy and let Guardian Petrov deal with it? Yes, its perfect.

The girls reached their appartment safely and i went to discuss tonight's plan with my team.

In the late evening we all surrounded the appartment and were waiting for the PG's boy to sleep so that we could bring out the girls without any fuss.

We waited and waited and the lights went off for about one and a half hours ago. Then suddenly we heard someone wailing and the lights of princess's room switched on. We could see the shadows of the girls. Both of them were talking and then they came into the kitchen. From here i could see them clearly. Rosemarie sat on the kitchen slap and gave Princess access to her shoulder.I was confused. What's happening?The Princess leaned down and kissed Rosemarie's shoulder for about 10 seconds and pulled away.

Huh?

And then i saw Princess's fangs and the red liquid and the sudden energy in her.

"She is a bloodwhore". I heard someone whispering in the microphone.

Shit. This is not good.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I'm so so so so sorry for being so late. Actually this chapter was pretty boring for me to write. I wanted to write a longer one but its fine.
Tell me how was it.
VOTE     COMMENT    SHARE