Chapter 7: It's winner-winner for me.

~{***Kemakiri PoV***}~

   This time I didn't woke up in a hospital, but in the Hokage's office.  I was sure gonna get it about the  nurses…  Oh well.  I turned to look at the old man working on papers about God know what.  And if God know it, I don't want to.  I slowly stood up, stretching and searching for either Banji or Caterïa, but found that I was alone.  I sweatdropped at myself for thinking they maybe could've helped me with this.  To be honest, I knew it wasn't for a S-Ranked mission that I was here.  For the Chunnin examen and the information I collected about Orochimaru in my latest mission, a bit before the graduation of Naruto and Sasuke, I found out about his plans for Sasuke and the destruction of the village.  He mentioned another village that was helping him, but never the name of the village itself, making the Hokage on edge about everything and extremely nervous around others villages members.  

   I stood up and bowed deaply in front of him.  He aknowlaged me and made me come closer.  I walked up to him and never searched to look into his eyes…

"Young Kemakiri, why did you kill those nurses?"

"They attacked me and Banji, trying to get me back to this hospital room when I feel completely fine and I know I won't die according to the fact that I made no major bond with anyone.  The room could be free for another patient that need it more than me.  Plus, you know how much protective I am about my friends.  Everyone know.  They made two mistakes and that cost their lives."

"I know that, but what do I tell to your team?"

"I'll take care of that, since it's my problem to start with."

"Very well then.  I advised the Kazekage about the fact you won't be able to pass the examen due to your grade.  He asked to see you later on.  Also, as punishment for killing two nurses, you shall accompany the Sand team around the village.  This is also a A-Ranked mission.  Try and see what's up with them.  I have a bad feeling about all of this…"

"Haï, Lord Hokage."

   I poofed to my Gennin team and looked at them and Kakashi.  Their looked were a mix of high curiosity, pain, sadness, anger and most of all…

                                                                        ........

                                                                        Fear.

                                                                        .......

       Their look were filled with fear more than anything.  My heart ached sightly at the sigh, but i kept on smiling.  I couldn't let myself regret my actions.

"Hello there clock face.  Sorry for the previous accident, I didn't ment to hurt you like I did.  It was a powerful instinct gained with time." I said.  "I just came by to explain it to the team and tell you my mission here is postdated until the end of my other mission."

"Nice, cause I didn't want to explain."

"… -.-U You and your perky book, I swear…  Anyway, hey team. ^^"

"W-What do you w-want, DEMON!" shouted Sakura.

"Well, if you see me like a demon, I can't do anything, now, can I?" I said without flinching. "As I said to Kakashi, I came here to answer your question."

"Why did you kill them." asked Sasuke.

"Lost control, haven't happen in a while.  Last time was in the mist six years ago, if I recall well…"