Gaara's PoV Of last chap: extra

~{***Gaara's PoV***}~

I was walking in the village silently, the peace of this place making me sick and blood thirsty. I could feel a Chakra I was knowing, but I couldn't find which. I let it go, not really caring, only wanting to find someone to kill. Suddenly, I felt the chakra of Kankuro and urged to where he was, mad that he was dishonoring our father and our village. I wanted to kill him, but I know I couldn't. I could also feel the familiar Chakra rush to that place. My thirst for blood calmed a little bit as I was wondering who's Chakra that might be. As I arrived, I hod my presence for the best and looked at the scene. Kankuro was looking at some kind of girl with a glare more hateful then it used to be for me. I turned my glance to the girl, meeting her big blue eyes. A single name came to my mind. The one of the only girl I ever let near me before she left and never came back. Even Shukaku could remember her.

'Hime...' He said.

I looked at her, my long lost friend. I know that she was sending me letters regularly and that my father was hiding them in a drawer in his office, but I never got to read them. Until they stopped coming in. I was really mad at everyone that Akuma no Heiwa had to leave, so I closed my heart and began to kill everyone in my path. I wouldn't let anyone see the weak me. Hate. Hate and revenge, that's what made me stronger. Everyone coming into my path, I would kill them. But there was also those times where her face would appear and make me feel weird about killing those man. I hated it. I hated it so much, it made me feel weak. I wasn't weak. Emotion are useless.

I turned my attention back to the scene in front of me where the two nurses threw senbon at Kemakiri-san. A weird feeling spread into my chest, and I moaned. This girl was, yet again, making me weak. If I could just kill her, then I would be really emotionless. A real killer. She was in my way. But why can't I think of it without feeling.... like I wouldn't be able to do it? What was this girl was doing to me?

"You damn nurse, those stupid medicine your giving me don't help me at all. I won't die, no matter how hurt I am, before the one I love. It's useless for me to stay there in the Whiteland you held so dear to you when anyway I won't die. Now go back to where you come from and stop fallowing me!" shouted Kemakiri.

The nurses backed away scared. How can Kemakiri, the little innocent girl I used to know, became like that? She turned to me and I putted on my emotionless mask. She was thinking of something sad, since her eyes were sightly filled with tears. What was she thinking of? She than took her head in her hand and yelped weakly. She fell on her knees and the senbons got out of her body, like if they were thrown out by her blood. A big wolf then came in and ran toward her. I don't know why, but I suddenly tensed up. Stupid feeling, stupid, beautiful girl... Wait. Did I really said... beautiful? WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME? The wolf jumped next to her, than he was fallowed by her cat. The cat, Caterïa I think, ran up to her directly and healed her. Cats can heal? Seem like that to me. Kemakiri soon calmed down and the nurses, out of fear, thrown senbons at the wolf. It yelped and fell on the ground , shaking violently. Kemakiri's head shot up and her eyes were filled with fear.

"BANJI NO!!!!!"

Her eyes then became like mines, craving for blood, violent, emotionless. Her eyes went to the nurses which were trying to sneak out of here. I could sense it filling the air. The blood lust, the instinct of the predator and the preys. Trying to run away definitely wasn't the good thing to do. She jumped on her feet as the two nurses ran away. The chase was on. Violent gust of wind were forming a tornado around her as she dashed away. In a second she was in front of them. They screamed so loud it stayed suspended in the air. She licked her lips animal like as the nurses tried to run away the other side. Now they started to run, they couldn't stop, or else it would get worse. Kemakiri ruined after them and the blond idiot tried to stop her. She pushed him into the fence and continued, not even caring if he was hurt or no. She caught them and they screamed again, trying to scratch or to make her let go. Her evil laugh filled the air, making me shiver. Was I... scared of her? Yes, yes I was. Her power was really impressive and I couldn't help to think that she could hurt me if she wanted to. She tossed her head on one side, looking at the two women with now crimson eyes. The eyes of her demon. She licked her lips once more before tossing them into a wall. The her eyes turned a darker shade of red with black motif in it. I could feel a faint but still powerful Genjutsu for a second before the nurses only screamed more. I wasn't blind. I could see the little smirk on her face. She was really enjoying this. The jutsu broke when a Jonin with grey hair that were... deifying gravity appeared. He had his hand on her shoulder.

"Let.Go.Off.Me."

"Would Haku liked that?"

"He's DEAD! What does it matter now? I've lost him too, I couldn't protect him, so I will protect whats left to. THEY HURTED BANJI! THEY WON'T GET AWAY WITH IT EASILY!"

She took his wrist and flipped him, with a loud noise of cracking bone. She was crying really hard, so I guessed she wasn't using her demons power to often. She slowly walked over the nurses, making it only painfuller for them, with little flying rocks around her. She was amazing.... Wait, did I really tough that? She was a treat to me. I had to kill her. The odor of blood woke me and Shukaku up. She just... opened the arms of the nurses. She then took dirt and applied it on the long cuts. They screamed, unable to move. She was now covered in blood, head to toes. But she was still smirking. Then, they started to beg for mercy. Don't they got it? She was merciless, she wanted these blood to be spilled to the last drop. Her smile became crazy, only confirming my theory.

"You know the funniest? I won't feel guilty about it. I'm enjoying making sure you will die, but not now. Guilt won't touch me. I learned that trough my rough lives. Be merciless and you'll survive. Itachi hold his brother to close and dear to him to do so. I don't, all the person I ever loved or liked are dead. Haku, my parents, my family, my friends. They'll all die. I won't see them again! I need to protect what's left for me, because it's the only thing that'll save me in the future."

She took a look at the wolf and then turned huback to the nurses. Was this... love? Love was making her this powerful? No, it couldn't be it. She searched in their things before pulling out senbons and plunging them in the women body. Their heart stopped immediately and they fell limp on the floor. Kemakiri then stood up and went over to the wolf and putted it's head on her lap, like she used to do with me. She sang a little song, one I never heard. She was filled with sadness and sorrow. All around her, blood and random people were staring at her. The nurses started to Wake up and moving, but stopped when an animal like growl was heard. I couldn't see Kemakiri's eyes, since she was showing me her back.

"I'm tired to be on a such weak team, can't even handle themselves, understand the importance of teamwork. I want to get back to my old team with you guys. We were way better than them, and I want a A-ranked mission. I didn't have any in a while. I miss you guys, along with Emireko and Ichiru. I just want to go back the way I did."

"Soon enough. Stop doing trouble for now, cause the Hokage gonna take a really bad moment for his anger."

The said man appeared and seemed shock of the scene around him. Two ANBU took care of the nurses, the Jonin and the blond boy. Really carefully, Kemakiri was stroking the wolf's fur. Her eyes the shot up to me. I looked at her, still emotionless. She smiled poorly at me and I could see the tiredness in her eyes. She was staring at me with, in her face..... happiness. She then fell limp and in my mind, I heard those simple words, but they frizzed me where I was.

'It's good to see you again... I guess'

_____________________________________________________________________

Me: Sorry, it was way shorter than I planned to, but I really wanted to upload. I will edit it again when I decide to. DISCLAIMERRR!!!

Shikamaru: Why an I even here? BCat13 doesn't own Naruto and.......zzzzzzzzz

Me:.... Did he really fell asleep?

Deidara: Think he did.

Me:....That's.....Totally awesome!!!!!!!