Chapter 5: The curse that won't leave me alone...

I softly brushed my lips against Haku's one, savouring the soft taste.  It was still the same, the same winter taste he always had.  Naruto woke up than and looked and me and Haku weirdly.

"Ummmm.......arkward....."he murmured.

   I giggled a little at his funny face and at his growing blush.  I couldn't help it, this boy is like a little brother.  Well he's older, but i'm maturer, so yeah...  I stayed next to Haku and helped him to pick up so weeds to heal Zabuza-sempai.  He was really important to me, so I couldn't help but to care, even if he was our opponent.  Silly me.  'OK, I admit it.  I really do care for them, their really important to me.' I tough.  Looking back up at the sky, I tough of Itachi.  I met him one year before the massacre.  Him and Sasuke were my closer friend.  When the murder happened, I introduced the Hokage tower and seeked for information.  When I found out about the mission, I got so mad I almost killed the elders and the third Hokage.  I couldn't help it.

{FLASHBACK!!!!} 

     ~{***Third point of view***}~

"WHY?  WHY HIM?" The young girl shouted.

      The corpse of the elders were around her as she shouted.  She was so mad that even Danzo was slightly shaking out of fear.  The hokage, however, stayed emotionless and stood up.  He knew that the young girl was talking about Itachi killing his clan.  He tried to keep up with the lie, but as soon as he opened his mouth, she began to shout again.

"YOU GAVE HIM THIS STUPID MISSION!  IT'S YOUR FAULT HE CAN'T STAY WITH HIS BELOVED YOUNG BROTHER: ALL YOUR FAULT!"

     A pair of arm then came and hugged the young girl from behind.  The warm hug made the young Kinochi broke in tears and sob without any control over it, showing a weakness no one never saw in her.  Even God, up in his all mighty throne, was feeling a bit guilty for the young girl he cared so much about.  He couldn't hold the guilt; he didn't want to hurt her so young, but he couldn't make her see he as a soft spot, or she would us it against him.  Reason against guilt, he made a deal with himself; the young boy wouldn't die now, but later, under her beautiful eyes that makes his head a bit  confused.  

    Back down on earth, Itachi was still hugging the young girl.  In his heart, he needed to know she was all right.  She was the little sister that as brighted the days of his life this past year and that was maybe able to keep Sasuke mentally safe and not only revenge, so that he won't do something stupid...  The young girl soon stopped to cry and looked up at the elders with a new found maturity.  She will protect Itachi no matter what.  She will make sure he have his place in heaven, like she did for her parent... he will not wander on earth.

{FLASBACK END!!!!!}

    ~{***back in Kemakiri's PoV***}~

  Snapping out of my tough at the touch of a hand in mine, I looked at Haku who was ready to leave. As he was bout to leave, I pulled him back to me and kissed him deeply.  As he started to kiss back, I pulled away with a evil smile.

"Bye Haku."

"Bye Kemakiri." he said with a sigh and a sad frown.  "Oh and by the way, Naruto, i'm a boy."

    I looked at Haku who rolled his eyes.  I looked back at Naruto who the most priceless face I've ever seen in my whole lives.  This boy was really something.  I gave him a soft chuckle before kissing Haku one last time.  He then disappeared in the path Sasuke was walking in.  At his face, I was afraid he recognized Haku, but he just turned back to us.  Man that was close...  They spent the rest of the day training.  By the night time, they could climb those tree.  I let out a huge wave of chakra to call Caterïa and Banji, my guardians.  They were pretty far away and couldn't be there till midnight the sooner.  I stayed up on the roof to wait for them, fallowing their travel.  I mentally laughed when Caterïa found out there were a lot of water where she was going and the complain she didn't stop to throw at the poor Banji.  Soft lips made me came back to reality.  I immediately looked at the big brown eyes of Haku.  He had a smirk on his face and his mask was on the side of it.  He was wearing is fighting cloth.  I kissed back and pulled away.