Prologue; the curse

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - ->Prologue!!!!!!<- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey there, this is a story im actually writting so this is the prologue.(P.S: sorry for my bad english i'm a french girl...)

_____________________________________________________________________________

   Once, a very long time ago, God was so bored that he asked to the spirits of the sun and the moon to give him a child to take care of.  They gave to God a young girl. The girl was like a daughther to God.  He took care of her for 15 years until he fall in love with her. Unfortunatly, the young girl was in love with a young man of a small village nearby.  When God found out, he was so mad that he destroyed the village and every single people in it before cursing the girl. '' you shall never find love on earth, or your lover will be killed and you will die soon after him.  But, you will always reborn in a new body and feel the pain of all you previous death.'' he said.  After that, the girl died of a dieases. The sun and the moon spirits, her real parents, decide to help her by giving her the power to fight the curse and some body guard to help her on earth.  God feeled betrayed so he separate them. Only once in a while they can meet, on an eclipse. 

Now she's born in Suna. There, she met a little boy with eyes like sea.  She tryed to not fall in love with him to protect him. Will she one day be abble to love again???  Will she deafeat the curse??? or will she give up and acept becoming gods wife?

_____________________________________________________________________________

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO IN ANYWAY POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading!!!

I'll update soon, just for you!!!