Chapter 6: Good to see you again....I guess.

~{***Kemakiri's PoV***}~

      I woke up at a javel odor and a regular and aggressive bipping noise.  My vision was still blurry and my head was spinning around.  I could tell I was in a world full of white and ugly blue and....wait.  White and blue?  Fuck, i'm in a hospital.  Oh damn God, you know I hate hospital.  I got up and looked around.  On the little night stand next to me were two glasses full of water and flower.  The blue roses were surely from Kakashi and the mountain Lilly were no doubt from the third Hokage.  I remarked, also, on the side, well hidden by the other flowers, a red rose with a crow feather and a little message.  I immediately took it and released the little message from the ruban that used to held Itachi's hair.

" Dear Kemakiri-san, as soon as I heard you were in a hospital I came to see you, but you were still in a coma.  As soon as you wake up, warn me.  I came here three day before our usual meeting for your birthday, just to let you know.  See you soon.

                                                                                                          Uchiha Itachi. "

        I smiled and looked at the date on the little clock next to the other flower.  He came here yesterday. I was so happy right now i couldn't stop smiling.  The I sensed the familiar chakra of a little trouble maker I used to know very well.  I quickly disconnected myself from the IV that gave me a long plaint and changed into new cloth before running off to the chakra source.  I ran as fast as I could, careful to not leave a single trace of my passage here.  I do not wish for the whiteland guard to find me.  They'll bring me back there and attach me to the bed, and I hate to be chained as much as I hate God.  And that is truly a lot, as you can guess.  

       As soon as I arrived where my two favorite trouble-maker were, I noticed that Kankuro was holding the little Konohamaru by his shirt collar.  Poor little child was scared the crap out of his life, as white as a ghost, or Hak-....  When Kankuro was about to hit him, I jumped out of my hiding place and snatched the young boy out of his hand before he get hit by a small pebble.  That kind of.... fail.  I landed next to Naruto and putted Konohamaru on the ground, checking if he wasn't hurt.  He was perfectly fine outside, but he wasn't going to make trouble again soon.  I finally turned back to Kankuro and Temari who were arguing about something.

"Stop it both of you.  Your disonoring the image I have from my homeland.  What a shame."

"And who are you exactly and where did you got this Suna head band you got on your arm.  Only Suna's people can get them, and your from this little weak village of Konoha."

"Don't be disrespectful to me, little fool.  I can kill you as easily I can kill a spider.  Don't you remember me?  I gave you the fight of your life because you hit me.  You should, because I guess you still have the scar on your shoulder blade."

    He turned really white and I noticed, finally, the small Sasuke up in a three.  'So he was the one who throw the pebble, Hun?  That's interesting, really.  He's growing a lot more stronger everyday, doesn't he?' I tough.  

"Well hello there, Emo-Jackson-Duck-butt-hair!  How nice of you to help me."

"Don't call me that!" he growled to me.

         Well someone in his week.... ok, I forgot it was Sasuke that we are talking about.  Sorry people.  I turned back to Kankuro as he give me an hateful glare.

"Kemakiri..... you little ...!!!" 

       His anger toward me filled the air as I chuckled darkly.  Yes, anger.  The anger every single habitant in Suna held for me and Gaara because we keep them from being attacked by our demon.  Well, I cursed them a long time ago, when I first came here and met Itachi and Naruto.  And the sweet little Sasuke now gone forever.  Another presence filled the air and I turned to Gaara who was upside down on the three branch at the same high as Sasuke, the other side of the three.  Is chakra was way more darker than I remember.  Lot more bloodier, like Shukaku's one...  I didn't have the time tot urn around that to wild nurse came in with a frown on their face.