Chapter 4:Meeting my friends from the Mist again...

Long story short, me and the team 7 passed Clock-face's famous test on teamwork and did many D-Ranked mission for about.... five days? a week? I don't remember, lost track of time with those boring mission the Hokage gave us.  I was getting more angry as the time passed.  Just when I was about to snap, Naruto took me short and jumped in my fight to get a better mission, at least not  D-Ranked one.  Even an C-Ranked one could do.  Guess what?  God accepted my request....kind off weird from him...must be on my guard all the time now.  But in fact the mission seemed kinda simple... we needed to bring a bridge builder back to his country.  I was really surprised to hear he was coming from the Mist, but also really happy because I knew I had a chance to meet Haku and Zabuza again.  As we leaved the village hidden in the leaves, Naruto started shouting like an perfect idiot.  I was really surprised the Hokage actually let me leave... oh well lets enjoy this freedom.  As I was enjoying the freedom outside from Konoha, I noticed a small puddle in the middle of the dry road...  I looked over to Clock-face and knew he noticed that too.  Playing the dobe 12 years old girl I wasn't, I walked into it and  heard a small groan, much to my pleasure.  My demon moved sightly inside of it's jail and I chuckled a bit.  Before the dumb girl I was playing noticed, Clock-face got 'killed', Sasuke was playing the hero and Sakura was scared to life.  I was just there, watching the blood spill around me as My demon got half control of me.  One of the two man came to get me, but before he could blink, I was on his back, katana on his throat and was murmuring in his ear.

"Game over, you got the wrong person to attack.  I'll tell Zabuza-senpai you say hi."

          And then I slashed his throat.  My teammates were looking at my with big eyes and fear.  I was used to it by now, so I didn't bother about them and went to the other sibling of Zabuza who surrender immediately.  I chained him to a tree then punched that same tree really hard.  Kakashi fell heavily on the the floor with a groan. 

"There after Tazuna.  They were really researched and for a high bounty.  They're the brothers of Zabuza Momochi.  Now please forgive me but I will go and treat Naruto's wound." 

        And with that I walked away.  If they were here, thats mean my chance to met my master and kind-of-boyfriend are getting higher.  I went to Naruto and took his hand softly. 

"Don't move, their chain was poisoned.  Now I will count to three and open the cut again to make the poison mixed with the blood flow out." I took a Kunai." One..." He breathed heavily and with a evil smile, I stabbed him.

"Ow!!! Where are the two and the three???"

"Two three." I said smoothly as I was taking out clean gaz to wrap his now almost healed hand.  

           When I finished, I looked at my job a bit proud.  Then we began walking again.  I was dozing off all the way, even on the boat where important information was being told about some freak guy called Gato.  'A piece of cake to take him down for me...' i tough.

{A.N: ok so Gato sounds like Gateau which means cake so get the joke??? No? Too bad...}  

           Looking at the peaceful water, my tough went back to my red haired friend back there, in Suna.  Was he okay? Why isn't he answering my letters?  Shaking those tough away from my mind, I just looked back at the young boy in front of me.  Naruto had a weird face on and he then remarked I was fixing him, making him blush madly.  With a soft chuckle, we continued our way on the water until we reached chore.  While they where having their feet in the water I was walking on it casually.  We walked a bit before Kakashi told everyone to bent down.  I just stood there as the badass sword flew at a few millimeters of my face.  It went to stuck itself in a tree and Master Zabuza appeared on it.  I smirked evilly and looked up at my old master, my second family I missed so much.

"Hello Master Zabuza.  Always fan of big entrance, aren't you???  Beside, your brothers were weak, so I tossed them away."

"Well hello there, Akuma-hime.  What are you doing here? As for my brother, they were weak so I don't care..."

" I knew you would say that... unfortunately, the guy you want to kill is under my care, so you will need to kill me to get him." I said as I went on a fighting stance."Sorry if I kill you."

"Hn... Don't forget who was the one who taught you the things you know, young Kemakiri."

"You start to sound like the emo-jackson-duck-butt, but I didn't forgot.  I learned a few things on my own too."

     {A.N: Since the author is very lazy and hate do describe figthing scene, well Kemakiri won't really fight... sorry guys...}

        So another long story short, Kakashi and I, working together, manage to get caught in a water prison.  I could see that Zabuza was enjoying himself right now, making me a bit.... mad.  'I lost this fight, even with the help of Clock-face and my demon!!! I'm so weak!' I tough as Naruto freed the both of us.  

"Well thank you Naru~kun!!!"  sang while helping Kakashi with Zabuza.  

         When Kakashi was about to finish my old master off,  my kind-of-boyfriend saved the ass of Zabuza.  I was badly injured by him and bleeding all my pretty gold and silver tainted blood out.  Haku, who was hiding behind his mask, came out of 'no where'  and healed my up.  After a quick nod to tell me hello and took Zabuza's body away.  Me and Kakashi finally passed out.   When I woke up, I was in a plain room next to a sleeping pig.... oh way, it's Sakura, my bad.  I was concealed to bed for two day strait until Kakashi finally realised Haku wasn't who he was pretending to be.  

".... so that means he's still alive.." said the all so mighty Sasuke.

"No wait!" said Sakura.

"WHAT!!!" shouted Naruto. 

" No shit Sherlock." I said emotionlessly.

             Sasuke looked at me like 'WTF', but then realisation took is (not so) pretty face.  They other were still in shock.  Well not Kakashi cause he knew this all the time since I told him I wasn't ready to lose them right now.  

"You betrayed us!!" accused Sasuke."You knew all the way he was still alive, and you didn't tell us!"

"I wasn't ready to lose my only family just yet." I snapped. "Stick with my choice."

           I runned away in the forest and stayed there all the night long till next morning.  Kakashi teached them how to climb trees and I just watched.  I took care of looking after the boys, not even trying to climb the tree since I had an almost perfect chakra control for my level.  One night Naruto stayed up longer than usual and fell asleep there.  The next morning, I felt an hot and soft hand on my should.  I spinned around to see Haku and jumped in his arm. 

"Haku!"

          He smiled to me and lightly brushed his lips against mine.  I really did miss him.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Me: Got to go, i'm in a hurry.  But owwww, so cute!!!  I should try an HakuxOc one day....

Gaara:....

Me: Anyway, Disclaimer time! Today I was able, I don't know how however, To bring you Shikamaru!

Shika: What a drag.  This troublesome women does not own Naruto in any way possible. -Leave-

Me: So Itachi-kun...

Itachi:...

Me: Still mad I hug others guys?

Itachi:...(Hell Yes!!)

Me: ...Deidaraa-kun~!

Deidara: What, un?

Me: -Hug deidara-

Itachi: ... ( Note to self, kill Deidara later.)

Deidara: Huh...O.o'...WTH?