Chapter 52 - Mrs. Xander

Ian Xander

"My Tatiana!" Crystal hugged Tatiana tightly and then she hugged Lucas as well. I hugged Lucas briefly and then I hugged Crystal too. Me and Tatiana sat in front of the Vectons and we ordered our dinner first.

"Good to have you back, Andre."

"You still call him Deandre?" Tatiana asked.

"He mixed it everytime.. sometimes Ian sometimes Deandre." Crystal said.

"Just Ian.. you idiot." I said to Lucas and he smirked.

"At last.. he had been looking at you as a shadow all this time."

"Huh?" Tatiana looked at Lucas confuse.

"Ian here always stays around you all the time. Like everytime you went for a drink, he's in that room too. He's around you all the time.. what a.. you know coward." Lucas smirked at me and I just rolled my eyes. Suddenly Crystal pulled his ear.

"Look at the mirror. You were a coward for 3 years while he's only doing it for 2 months." Crystal said making me and Tatiana laughed.

"So you two.." Crystal pointed at Tatiana's ring.

"Yeah. We're getting married again." Tatiana squealed along with Crystal.

"Uhmm." Lucas looked at me with a really weird expression. I narrowed my eyes to him.

"Lucas.."

"What?"

"I know that expression." I hissed coldly.

"What's wrong?" Tatiana asked and I turned to her giving a small smile. I gestured her to wait and I grabbed Lucas's collar and dragged him out from the restaurant.

"What are you hiding?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"I know you so well.. if I find out about-"

"You and Tatiana are not officially divorce yet." My eyes widen.

"What?" I asked him disbelief.

"My lawyer sent the paper to t-"

"I happened to take it away from your lawyer." I was speechless.

"Lucas!"

"What? You're technically still her husband and she's still your wife!"

"How could you hide this from me?" I hissed coldly and glared at him hard.

"Sorry but Crystal and I both know that she doesn't believe in divorce so.. you know." Lucas said and I looked at him disbelief.

"You're welcome.. Ian Xander." He smirked and I chuckled. I patted his shoulder and pulled him into a hug.

"Thanks, Lucas." I said and ruffled his hair. He protested and I just walked inside to the restaurant again.

"Is everything okay?" Tatiana asked and I sat down leaning my face closer to her. I gave her a peck on her lips.

"You know now?" Crystal asked and I nodded.

"Know what? Include me please.." Tatiana hissed and Lucas sat down.

"So wife.. how about we go on a real honeymoon this time?" I said smirking at her and she looked at me confuse.