Chapter 27 - Have Fun

Tatiana Kamerie

We sat side by side inside the airplane. I turned to Deandre and he's currently looking at the book blankly. I took the book away from him and he turned to me.

"I think you need a lot of rest.. go to the bedroom and sleep." I said and he took the book from me. He got up and walked towards the bedroom leaving me alone. I started to read the book that Deandre gave me.

I felt a turbulence suddenly and I kept my ass calm. I froze myself and looked around. I squealed because someone grabbed my hand. I turned to see Deandre gesturing me to take off the seatbelt. I was so shock that I can't even do what he tells me to do. He took it off for me and dragged me to the bedroom. It was dark. He dragged me to the bed and suddenly he just hugged me.

"Why do you have to afraid of turbulence?" He asked.

"I don't know.. it freaks me out."

"I was sleeping." He hissed.

"Well sorry to interrupt your beauty sleep." I hissed back and I started to relax my body and leaned my head to his chest. I closed my eyes.

"Why did you come out anyway? You could just leave me alone." I asked and when I was waiting for an answer.. I heard a snore instead. I smiled a little and patted his stomach slowly. He's really tired and then not long after that I fell asleep too.

I woke up first because I fet cold and I sat up slowly. I took the blanket to cover us both. I laid my head again on Deandre's chest and set my eyes on him. I caressed his cheek and kissed his cheek. He suddenly moved in his sleep hugging me tighter.

"You move too much.." Deandre said and my eyes widen. I slipped out from his arms to the other side of the bed. I saw Deandre sat up straight.

"Sorry." I said.

"I'm hungry.. come join me if you want to eat." He said as he got up. I got up right away and followed him out from the bedroom. He asked the airstewardess to prepare food and he sat down on the big seat. I sat beside him.

"What were you doing in Santorini?" I asked him and he turned to me.

"Just missing it.. That's all." He said as he checked his phone. Not long after that the airstewardess brought our food and it's a salmon steak. I love it. I started to dig in because I'm hungry and I didn't even realize it.

"Sorry can I-" Before I can even finish my sentence, Deandre already gave me his steak.

"No.." I said as I put back his steak. He just ate a quarter of it and he's giving me? He's crazy. I asked for another salmon steak to the air stewardess. I turned to Deandre and he's busy playing on his phone instead of eating.

I took his phone away and he looked at me disbelief.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Eat.. I can't believe me you're acting like a kid. Eat first and then you can play or check your phone."

"You're doing this because you're currently waiting for another plate." He hissed and I smacked his arm.

"Eat it."

"What are you.. my mom?" He took his phone from my and put it on the table beside him.

"Your wife."

"Since when?" He raised his eyebrows and I looked at him disbelief.

"Are you blind?" I pointed at our rings and he chuckled.

"You crazy woman." He said and I glared at him. At the same time, the airstewardess gave me another olate of salmon steak. I cut the salmon in half and gave Deandre the other half.

"Wow.. that's so nice of you. Girls usually don't share." He said in a sarcasm tone.

"Wow you've been with a lot of girls huh?" I asked as I turned my head to him.

"Of course." Of course, he does. That's stupid question. I continued to eat my food again since none of us talked. He was busy with his phone and I decided to continue reading the book.

We landed in New York safely and as soon as we landed.. we went home. When we're arrived home, I got out the car quickly. I walked inside the house and found a kitchen in our house. I looked at it in awe and I can't stop admiring it. It's a kind of kitchen that I've always wanted.

Deandre walked inside and saw the kitchen too. He glanced at it and then he walked towards the stairs.

"Deandre." I called as I walked to him. He turned to me and I hugged him.

"Thankyou! I love it.." I said.

"Okay." That was his only answer. I looked up to him.

"It really does boost up my mood.. Thankyou once again." I said and he nodded.

"You can let me go now." He said but instead of letting him go. I held him tighter.

"Tatiana.. Do you understand English?"

"No, I don't." I said.

"Explain me why did you even answer.. You can let me go now." He said once again but I ignored him.

"Tatiana." He warned.

"I will let you go.. uhmm if you give me a kiss." I said and he kissed the top of my head right away.

"Done." He said as he tried to push me but I'm clinging to him like a leach.

"Tatiana." I looked up to him and pulled his collar making him leaning down to me. I crashed my lips to his and I bet he wasn't expecting this. He kissed me back which makes me more.. happy.

"Okay that's enough.." He said as he looked right into my eyes.

"Have fun with that.. I have work to do." He said and then he walked upstairs. I pouted big time.