Chapter 45 - Drink

Tatiana Kamerie

"I told you to kill Ian!" My dad bursted angrily at me.

"There's no use asking me that.." I said and my dad smacked his hands to the table completely mad at me.

"You're going to jail.. there's no use for you to kill Ian." I said.

"You must take a revenge on him." My dad closed his eyes trying to control his anger.

"We already divorce and I won't take a revenge on him." I said calmly.

"Tatiana!"

"That'e enough. You killed your own wife.. sold your own daughter for money.. and now you're going to jail but you still want to kill people? Dad.. you're sick." I bursted angrily as I got up from my seat. I looked at him seriously and turned away sighing. I walked towards the door and walked out from the room.

I walked out from the building towards the garden and sat down there.

"Hey." I turned my head and it's Lucas. He sat on the other edge of the bench and looked up to the sky too.

"You found out his real name huh?"

"Ian Xander." I said.

"It's crazy that his life is full of.. you know painful things. He lost his parents.. his life when we were kidnapped to be a mafia.. work his ass up nonstop for 3 years.. find you.. married you.. and then left you because he thinks it's the best which is a little bit stupid." Lucas said as he chuckled a little bit.

"He hates me.. he used me just to reach my dad." I sighed.

"You love him, don't you?"

"A lot. I love him. I can't live without him but seeing my dad killed his parents'.. I decided to give what Deand- I mean Ian wants. He wants a divorce besides he has an unborn child. I don't wan-"

"I think you know Deandre or Ian better than that."

"I don't want to believe it but.. I just choose to believe him. I know i'm stupid for that but.. I don't think I have he right to take him back with my dad's sins on my back."

"Just give him time first.. he'll come around."

"Maybe."

"Don't give up on him, Tatiana."

"I don't know." I sighed.

"Trust me.. don't give up on him." Lucas said.

"I don't know.. I just.."

"Lucas!" We both turned our head and saw Ian standing there with his hands inside his pocket.

"Hey man!" Lucas waved and Ian tilted his head a little bit gesturing him to go.

"Deand- I mean Ian.. can we talk?" I said and he turned his eyes to me. Lucas walked towards him and said something to him. He nodded a little bit and then Ian walked to me. He sat on the other edge of the bench.

"I'm sorry again for my dad. I keep having a lot of thought in my head because of him. I can't believe that he killed your parents. I jus-"

"You're not him. Don't blame yourself, he's the one who did this."

"Deand- I mean Ian.. sorry still not used to it." I looked down to my hand and sighed.

"Just Ian."

"I hope that after this.. you can live your life the fullest. Live happily.. you know with Pamela and your son or daughter." I said as I gulped my heart in. It's so painful to say that.

"You too." He said.

"Do what you want to do with Eric and my dad.. They deserve it." I said as I got up from the bench.

"I'm sorry." He suddenly said stopping me from walking away.

"I hurted you when you don't even deserve that. I'm sorry for using you for my revenge." He said and I turned my body to him. I looked at the ring that still attach on my ring finger. I took it out and looked at it one more time.

"I still can't accept the fact that we already divorced." I said with a voice that almost gone. I tried to prevent my tears from falling.

"Find a man that will make you happy. I'm not that person. A girl like you deserve someone better than me." He said and I looked up to him.

"I guess." I said as I looked down to see the ring once again. I put the ring in front of him and he took it.

"Okay." I said to myself trying to calm down before tears coming out from my eyes. My eyes landed on the tie that he's currently wearing and it's the tie that I gave him. I bursted out crying seeing it. I went down hugging my knees.. my heart hurts a lot. I don't want him to go away from my life. I want him to be with me.

Suddenly he pulled me up and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him tightly and he caressed my hair. I cried more and buried my face to his chest.

"I'm not ready to let you go yet." I said while sobbing.

"I'm sorry." He said and I just stood there hugging him. I don't want to let him go.

"Tatiana." He said as he tried to let me go. I let go the hug and looked away. I wiped my tears and took a really deep breath.

"I just want you to know that.. I love you. I love you now.. tomorrow.. next week.. next year.. and the next 100 years. There's no use for you to say that I need to find another guy because I don't look at them. Once I vowed at that church when we're married.. I will keep my vow even though we're.. divorce now." I said as I tried to look into his eyes.

"Well.." I tried to smile and laugh a little.

"Take care.. you know." I said as I walked backwards. I turned my body and walked away.

"Gosh.. I really need a drink."