Chapter 51 - Again

Tatiana Kamerie

I opened my eyes slowly and sat up on my bed. I felt my head hurting because of the alcohol that I consumed yesterday. I drank a lo- Ian! I looked around and he's not in the room. I got up from the bed and ran out from my room.

I looked around the kitchen.. the guess room and I took a breath of relieve when I saw him at the balcony looking outside. I walked towards him and stood beside him.

"Good morning." I said and he just stood there.

"So what do you want for breakfast? Waffle? Pancakes?" I asked as I turned my head to him. He turned to me and I found his eyes were puffy. He pulled me into a hug and he hugged me tightly. I smiled and hugged him back.

I felt his chest rising up and down. I patted his back trying to calm him down. I heard him crying and my heart crunched.

"Hey.." I caressed his back trying to calm him down.

"I'm sorry." He said and I smiled. I released the hug and looked at him. I wiped his tears and gave him a peck on his lips.

"Thankyou for coming back." I caressed his cheek and he pulled me into a hug again.

"I'm sorry for everything." He said.

"It's okay.. stop apologizing." I said as I patted his back. He kept hugging me and I just feel so blessed that he came back.

"I'm sorry." He said again.

"It's okay." I kissed his cheek. I released the hug and wiped his tears again. I smiled at him and took his hand. I dragged him to the kitchen and took out the pancake batter that I made yesterday.

"Let's move to the my house again." He said and I looked up to him.

"Okay." I smiled as I mixed up the butter. He walked to me and put the bowl away from me.

"I'll ask my man to buy something.. I want to spend time with you." He said and I nodded.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked.

"McDon-" I stopped because I remembered that I just workout yesterday.

"McDonald?"

"Yeah." Screw working out.. I can workout again tomorrow for it.

"Okay then.." He said and we choose the menu online. He told his man to buy it and he took my hand dragging me to my bedroom. We sat on the bed and he took out something from his pocket.

"Will you.. marry me again?" He asked in a really nervous tone. He opened the box and it's the same ring that I used to wear. I smiled widely and nodded. I hugged him and he kissed the side of my head.

"Yes!" I said and he smiled. He slipped the ring to my ring finger. I looked at it and I can't describe my feelings. I'm so happy. Ian pulled my chin up and he kissed me slowly. I sat on his lap and circled my arms around his neck. I kissed him passionately and I tried to take off his shirt.

I took his shirt off and put my hands on his chest. He laid me down on my bed slowly. He took off my shirt and kissed me like there's no tomorrow. You know what happen next right? Yes, we slept together.

I kissed his cheek after making love with him 2 rounds. He looked at me and caressed my cheek. He gave me a peck on my lips.

"I can't live without you either." He whispered and I smiled widely.

"Me too. Guess you're stuck with me forever."

"I am.." He said and I leaned my head to kiss him again.

"I love you, Tatiana." My body froze for a second when he said that. I smiled widely.

"I love you too." I said and I rested my head on his bare chest.

"Don't leave me again."

"I swear I won't." He said.

"I love you so much." I said and my stomach growled suddenly.

"Let's go eat.. I bet your McDonalds already here." He said and I nodded. We got up and he put me on his shirt. He just put his pants and we walked from the room. I saw the McDonald paper bag on the table.

"YUM!" I squealed and I opened the paper bag. I took out my burger and Ian took is. Suddenly he picked me up making me sit on the table. He stood between my legs while opening his burger. I took a really big bite of it.

"This is so good." I said while munching it.

"I'm hungry for this.. and this." I pointed to the burger and then to his chest. He smirked and he leaned his head to kiss me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him deeply.

"You look cute on my shirt." He said and I took a bite again.

"Thankyou.. I should throw away all my PJs and steal your shirt more often." I said and he chuckled.

"That's my girl."

"Correction.. your wife."

"Correction.. ex-wife." He said and I glared at him.

"Okay correction.. soon to be wife again." I chuckled and he took a big bite of his burger. He finished it faster than me and he pulled me closer. He watched me eat my burger with that his seducing eyes.

He slipped his hands under his shirt. I giggled feelings his touch to my skin.

"Come on babe.. finish it." He said and I ate it slowly teasing him. He grabbed my butt making me squealed in shock.

"Ian!"

"Yes love?" He asked with his teasing eyes. He ran his hands up to my waist towards my breast.

"Oh my god." I moaned as he cupped my breast and kissed my sensitive spot. He kissed my breast even though I still have the shirt on.

"Come on Tatiana.. finish your burger because I'm still starving."

"Eat mine then." I said and he looked at me disbelief.

"I'm hungry for this.. not that." He put his hand on my thigh slowly going up. My breath got hitch and I put my burger down. I put my hand on his hand leading him towards the place where's he's going to go in the first place.

"Tatiana." He warned me and gave me his dangerous eyes.

"Yes.. Ian?" I smirked as I teased him by opening his shirt slowly.

"That's it." He smirked and kissed me hard.. the rest.. I'll leave you to your imagination.