✘ 020 ✘

Taehyung

Taehyung

Our Taehyung felt exhausted, and now that he was finally falling asleep he didn't notice the black circle itching into his skin. He knew that the 'feelings' was happening but he didn't care at the moment, or the fact that falling asleep during the 'feelings' is a bad idea.

Once in a deep slumber Taehyungs surroundings changed from black to a beautiful scene, he stood on what looked like the top of a building. The sky was dark above but millions of stars sparkled like diamonds to the brunettes eyes, small lights were hung on the safety fence on the roof giving him a rustic like feeling.

Soft music began to play, the song feeling familiar to Taehyungs ears. Hearing footsteps near him from behind he turned around to face the one and only Jungkook himself. He was dressed in a red suit with a black button up underneath, he looked as stunning as ever.

"Can I have this dance?", feeling confused, flustered, and surprised, Taehyung took Jungkooks hand as he was pulled into and embrace. With the younger males hand softly gripped onto his waist and another hand placed on the brunettes neck, Taehyung leaned into Jungkook and took ahold of his waist and held the hand that hung onto his own neck.

Jungkook smelled like coffee and pastries, he buried his head deeper into the crook of Jungkooks neck as he listened to the music and the two swayed back and forth. The song that was playing was 'Let it go' by James Bay, a song that clutched Taehyungs heart, "Kookie?"

"Yes Tae?", he could feel the vibrations of the other speaking from where his head laid, "What's going on? I think I'm confused."

"Well....we're dancing together...under the stars....with your favorite song. Does that help?"

"Not really Kookie...this isn't real right?"

"Is anything real Taehyung? The real question is are we real or just fakes? Because I will talk all about the simulation theory and turn into Shane Dawson.", Taehyung giggled, "Or I should ramble onto the theory of me being deeply in love with you? I heard it's a popular theory, there's also one about if you love me back. We could find out if that's correct?"

Taehyungs heart swelled at the words coming from Jungkook, he wished it was real. He knew it was just his emotions, he couldn't let it get the best of him even if this exact moment made him feel euphoric. But this could possibly be the last chance he might get, why not make the best of it?

Trickling his hand to the younger males own he lifted his head and gave Jungkooks hand a soft kiss, "That'd be good idea, for research."

"For research.", slowly the two leaned into each other, now an inch apart. Every part of Taehyung that wanted him to turn away seemed to leave, taking a quick breath the older male closed the space between them.

The kiss felt mesmerizing. It wasn't needy or full of lust, it was soft and innocent. Both of they're lips moved in perfect rhythm and to Taehyung it felt like sparks was lighting up inside of him, he forgot about the maze and all the worries he was facing.

But of course, we're in the maze. No one can forget that.

Suddenly being pushed away, everything turned dark.

"-Jungkook!", eyes snapping open the male quickly sat up, it was all a dream and he was still trapped.
___________________________________________

I'm not sorry :)