✘ 005 ✘

. . . .

JUNGKOOK woke up to a white like light invading his vision.

He sat up, looking at his surroundings Jungkook began to remember the events had taken place. "Hello? Anyone there?", the male stood up from where he was. The area he was in was a large room, the walls were a color of beige and there were obvious scratch marks and handprints on them.

There was a medium sized black box in the center of the room as well.

Approaching the box Jungkook hesitated before opening the box, inside he found a neatly folded pile of clothes, a folded piece of paper, and a small bag filled with first aid supplies. Unfolding the paper Jungkook read the neat handwriting.

Welcome to the Love Maze.

Here you will face true emotions and discover your real self. You are one out of seven chosen to participate in the Maze. You will make choices, you can either save the others or save yourself.

There's one way in and one way out. We suggest that you start right away. The clothes will help you move and be more comfortable for the time being, the medical supplies will help you in the near future. We wish you the best of luck.

Expect the unexpected.

The longer you are in here, the longer you are missing. One day in here could be two in the outside world, even more. Each room will grow dark as "Feelings" occur, this is a session in which your true emotions at the moment begin to arise. You will be released from each room once each session is over.

There are six others, each of you are connected someway or how.

You are now in the Love M a z e.

Jungkook began to breathe heavier as he kept rereading the paper, he didn't know what it meant. He didn't want to know what it meant. Closing his eyes, he tried to control his breathing, but the more he tried to calm down the more he began to panic.

His eyes were closed tight and by now his face was red, breathing became even more difficult for the male.

His chest felt tight and his head began to hurt. "Relax. It's going to be okay, you can do it . Breath in for five seconds and  then out, do that until your breathing is normal.", a voice was speaking to Jungkook, it was soft but deep at the same time. It sounded like a male, he sounded kind and worried about the other.

When his breathing finally calmed Jungkook opened his eyes and looked around, "Hello? A-anyone there?"

"Close your eyes again.", the male hesitantly listened to the trusting voice as he closed his eyes once again. Once closing his eyes his vision wasn't surround by black, instead he could see a male with grey like eyes and mullet length hair, pink lips, and a soft looking face.