☾ 013 ☽

. . . .

Park Jimin

"So show me, I'll show you. Show me, I'll show you...", Jimins voice rang out in the empty prison like area, in front of head was a dangerous body of water. Jimin found it ironic how he was stuck in a room surrounded by water and just before he and his friends had traveled to this hell forsaken place he was telling them how his element was water.

He felt guilty. Jungkook was the one who had suspected something was sketchy before they even stepped inside the house, they could've left before anything would happen. But Jimin wanted to go inside, he wanted to let loose because he wanted one night where he didn't cry his eyes out until there were no tears left to cry.

He should have followed Jungkook instincts.

Jimin had started seeing Taehyung, at first he thought it was his own imagination running wild about seeing a missing person. But it wasn't when Taehyung revealed how he looked like at the exact moment, he looked worse than Jimin would've thought, Taehyung explained where he was. It scared the male.

Taehyung also gave him reassurance, after the two talked he told Jimin that Yoongi, his Yoongi, was alive and in the maze with them. It sparked a large amount happiness and relief, sadly those emotions for Yoongi were taken away.

A hooded figure walked into his room, they held Jimin down and when he resisted they harshly stomped on his legs. The pain was enough to make him stop and let out a large yell of pain, he held his leg as tears streamed down his face. Grabbing his arm the figure injected a substance into his arm, and they left.

His skin seemed paler as the minutes passed, he felt numb of emotions and all he could really feel was the pain in his leg. He now felt hollow.

"Jimin-ssi?"

"Yes Taehyung?"

"What did they do to you?", Taehyung sat with his legs crossed in front of the other male, his eyes were full of concern and worry. Jimin shrugged, "They injected me with something, probably broke my leg too. I can't move it.", he said with a monotone voice, "Jimin, I need you to remember how you feel about Yoongi hyung. Please it's important that you do, your face doesn't light up anymore whenever we mention him. Don't give up just yet, your gonna get out of here soon.

Just think about him for me please. He misses you Jimin-ssi.", Taehyung pleaded towards Jimin.

It hurt Taehyung to see Jimins attitude change so suddenly, especially considering those emotions were about someone he showed clearly how much he loved and cared about. He really didn't want Jimin to lose those emotions for Yoongi.

He had a feeling that if somehow both Yoongi and Jimin saw one another when his emotions were practically non-existent it would be heart breaking.