✘ 018 ✘

.  .  .  .

JIMIN  yelped when his leg was being wrapped in bandages by Hoseok, the male swore between his teeth.

They had finally made it back to the entrance dock, and both Seokjin and Hoseok were shocked to see the state that the three were in, Seokjin was mainly flustered at the fact Namjoon was shirtless and had asked him to help him clean up after he helped Jungkook.

Jungkook was now laying down, he was sleeping soundly, making the other men not wanting to wake the bunny looking boy up for anything. It was when Jin was cleaning up Namjoons face when he felt the familiar stinging pain on his wrist, looking down he saw a small circle appear on his unmarked right wrist.

"Jin are you okay? Ow, shit.", Namjoon looked at his own wrist to see the second circle appearing on his wrist, "Is that feeling thing happening?"

"Yup, I suggest we separate from each other it's less embarrassing that way. Jimin you want to stay here or?"

"I'm fine, thanks.", shrugging, Hoseok walked over to one side of the room and faced the wall with his head in his hands, Namjoon stood and offered a hand to Seokjin who gladly took it as he traveled to a corner of the room. Jimin looked down at his own wrist to see a faint outline of a circle, tracing it with his finger he took a deep breath.

"This is bullshit. Why the fuck are we even doing this? We wouldn't have been in this mess if it wasn't for me! I just want to go home, why-why are they doing this to us? What did we do to deserve all this huh? To teach us a lesson-"

"Jimin."

"No Namjoon! We didn't do fucking shit for this! All I did was search for Yoongi! All you did was be my friend! And all Jungkook did was comfort my sorry ass! There's no point in being here! They told me I could leave or help everyone here! But I-I want to leave! I don't care about Yoongi or Taehyung or anyone else I didn't do anything to be here! All I got from this was a broken leg and a injection in my arm that I don't even know what it is! I-I'm tired hyung! I-I haven't even slept since we got here-"

"Do you hear yourself?", Jungkook had interrupted Jimins ranting with a fire like look in his eyes, "You sound so selfish. I get it okay? I get that you want to go home and that your tired and can't do this anymore but we need to help the people who deserves to go home even if you don't think so. Taehyung, Seokjin, Yoongi, and Hoseok all deserve to go home more than us, we have hardly gotten a taste of the endless hell that they've endured for months! And you want to say it's too hard?"

The room had gotten silent, everyone had their attentions on Jungkook and Jimin and the tension was as thin as ice. Jungkook then sat behind Jimin and hugged the other tightly, "I know it was the maze talking but you needed to get it through your thick ass skull somehow.", Jimin giggled and leaned into the hug, "Wow thanks asshole, Hoseok join in we all need to cuddle."

"Wow you both changed moods quickly.", Hoseok said as he walked to the two wiping his tears from before, "But I can agree with being tired of this whole thing.", he sat with them and leaned against Jimins back, "Jin, Namjoon, you guys want to make it a five some cuddle?"

"That's gross, but no thanks I'm fine here, Jin?", Seokjin was currently resting his head on Namjoons shoulder as the two sat besides one another, "Thanks but I like it here.", and with that he wrapped his arms around Namjoons own and shut his eyes for some needed sleep.

The others did the same.

-

-

"Jeon Jungkook!"

"Fucking hell!", in his current vision Taehyung was now standing above Jungkook while the other was sitting, "You can't just yell my name out like that! It's scary.", Taehyung rolled his eyes at Jungkook, "Sure, so how was it?"

"Oh.....um I may have died for a few minutes but other than that Namjoon got Jimin so- Ow! What the fuck Tae!?!"

Taehyung may have slapped Jungkook at the mention of almost dying, or dying actually. He was now practically sitting on the others lap as he held Jungkooks face, "You almost what? How? Are you okay? Do you need anything-"

"And what are you going to get me Tae? It's literally impossible for you to do anything for me right now."

"I don't know....a kiss?", Jungkooks face lit up at the idea, "Wait really?"

"No I'm kidding you pervert, but seriously how did that happen?"

And so Jungkook explained the situation him and Namjoon were faced with, he also used the information Namjoon had given him as well from the fight that occurred after he was thrown into the water. Taehyung looked focused and concerned throughout the story and at some points had even looked as if he were about to cry, "That's about it, anyways what did you do today?", instead of getting a proper answer he was hit in the shoulder by Taehyung and then hugged tightly after, he could feel the wet tears of the older male, "Tae what's wrong?"

"You almost drowned you idiot! What would've happened if you died?"

"Everyone would go on Tae, that's life.", Taehyung looked back up at Jungkook with reddened eyes, "I wouldn't be able to go on finding out someone died trying to keep a promise. Did you think about that? How hard it'd be for everyone if you left? Life would be hard to go on. Even if it's one death Jungkook.", Taehyung grabbed onto Jungkooks milky skinned hand, "It'd be really hard. You should get some rest Kookie, good luck. Night."

"Good night Taehyung."