✘ 012 ✘

. . . .

Seokjin at first thought he was imagining when he saw the crack in the mirror, but it wasn't until the entire mirror began to crack and the yelling of Jungkook and Hoseok for him to step back was when he realized, someone's actually on the other side of the glass.

Stumbling back Jin stared at the mirror with wide eyes as a male was pushed out of the mirror, he rolled on the ground and landed right in front of Jins feet. Immediately bending down towards the unknown man, Jin softly touched his shoulder to check if he was conscious.

Turns out he was, and guessing by how he had jumped yelling which caused the two heads to collide into each other.

"OW FUCKING SHIT!"

"H-hit my god damn h-head!", Jin held his head as he was now seated on the ground, Hoseok and Jungkook rushed over towards him to make sure he was okay.

"Jungkook? Holy fuck your alive!", Jungkooks head snapped up as he properly heard the males voice, "Namjoon? Oh my god!", the young boy practically crashed into Namjoon as he hugged him. They stayed like that for a while and held on to each other for dear life until Hoseok spoke up, "Are you guys dating or something?"

Namjoon broke into laughter as they split apart, "No we're just friends, besides Jungkook isn't my type of man.", Jungkook made a face of offense at Namjoons comment, "Wow thanks. It's like you don't have a type but it'd be the wrong time to go into that right now. Namjoon meet Jung Hoseok and Kim Seokjin, Jin was the one who got you out of that mirror."

Namjoon looked up at Jin and he could've swore he saw hearts surrounding the male, "Hi there, uh thank you for helping me. I'm so sorry for all the pain you've gone through with those two men and the woman and all those other people you honestly are so strong for going through all that an-"

"It's okay, I should be saying that to you. You've been through a lot Namjoon, your not alone sweetie.", Namjoon could feel his cheeks heating up at the name Jin had called him, nodding he quickly hugged him, "Thank you Seokjin."

"Call me Jin I insist Namjoon."

"Jin it is."

"Are y'all going to stare into each others eyes and make out right now or are we going to find the next maze?", Jungkook snorted at the comment Hoseok had made, "You know I think you might be jealous because the first option might happen to us and not you.", Jin sassily responded and while Jungkook was now laughing Namjoon was currently tomato faced.

"I think we just take a break before the next maze guys, we'll heal up and eat for the time being c'mon.", Jungkook stated between laughter.

-

-

"Kook pass me another Snickers."

"Namjoon we need to save them."