Waking Up To My Old Life, Sort Of

'' Hun? Are you ok?,'' my dads voice asked.

I groaned sitting up. I stretched and remembered last night.

'' Dad, she cant come back and you cant tell anyone, ok?,'' I asked him, holding my pinkie out.

He grabbed it and nodded, smiling.

'' Well I'm glad your home,'' he said, letting go of my pinkie.

'' Me to, now if you will excuse me I must do a few things,'' I said, getting off my bed and pulling the big trash bag out.

He looked out the window and turned around.

'' Where did you get the car? Please tell me Dave didn't give it to you,'' he sighed.

'' Nope, Myra the maid was getting a new better car and she let me keep that one''

He nodded his head, rubbing his temple and leaving the room.

I showered, feeling comforted by the shower I had left behind. I had missed home so much.

I put on my favorite pair of sweats and a tee shirt that says bite me. I was ready to go.

My dad helped my haul the bag to my car, and I out it in the passenger seat.

I waved goodbye and pulled out of the driveway.

I speed to Tyler's house, not looking forward to this.

Know body was outside, so I was happy. But then I saw someone look out the window as I was getting the trash bag out of my car.

It was Stu.

He ran to me and helped me put it on the porch.

He pulled me into a hug.

'' Violet Nicole Evergreen where in the world have you been?,'' he asked me.

'' Here and there, everywhere, which nowadays is New York,'' I said, pulling off a sheepish smile.

He rolled his eyes.

'' Why did you come back?,'' he asked me giving me a look.

'' Tyler said that you were abducted,'' I said, crossing my arms over one another.

'' No! why would he say that?,'' he asked me.

'' To drag me back here, but now he doesn't want me back, and neither does Claire''

'' Why wouldn't your boyfriend and Claire want you back?''

'' My boyfriend and Claire are now dating and it just so happens I came home and spied on them, they were going to have sex on my bed so I made them and Lila get the hell out of my house''

'' Oh, I'm sorry Vi. So what happens now?,'' he asked as we walked back to my car, away from Tyler's house.

'' I am going back to my old life, I don't want to be in a gang. I only did it for you guys,'' I said, opening my car door.

He nodded.

'' I am so sorry, I didn't know Tyler was just using us as a ploy to get you in the gang''

'' Its ok, but I have to go. But I have one more thing to say''

'' And that would be?,'' he asked, moving his eye brows back and forth, causing a ripple.

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

I swear I loved Stu.

'' Ok here goes nothing. Leave the gang and come back to live with me and dad. Dad doesn't have to know about the gang, it can be like old times,'' I said, sighing.

He shook his head.

'' Sorry Violet, I cant do that''

I slammed my car door and drove off, leaving Stu standing alone.

The gang had ruined him, but maybe it hadn't ruined Matt and Mark. Oh well, I guess I would find out.

I had just told Matt and Mark the same thing I told Stu.

They looked at each other and shook their heads.

I stormed off.

The gang had ruined all of them. I couldn't believe it.

They hadn't left me because they had to, it was because they wanted to.

They wanted to leave me, and mom died because of it.

The memory came back, the way I had pictured it when I first heard the news.