Why Does Everyone Want To Fight Me?

'' There is one more thing you have to do to show us your one of us,'' Tyler said.

Everyone then became dead silent. You could probably hear a pin drop with how silent it was, and that's pretty silent on my watch. And I was there, I'm only quite when I'm sleeping.

This must be a new record for myself, no joke.

'' Oh. I'm up for Burger King,'' I shot back smirking.

I knew it had to be serious if everyone was quiet, so I decided to lighten the mood.

'' No. After, if you pass the test and don't get knocked out we will go to Burger King,'' He said, a tip in his voice telling me their would be yet another fight.

Jeez, its not like I'm still a little sore from the crash or anything.

'' You do realize now I'm going to try everything to win, because I really want a Whooper,'' I said back, not at all afraid.

'' You have to fight me, but you have to not get knocked out. That's the final test,'' He said, shrugging off his black leather biker jacket, hanging it on the ripped couch.

'' Ok, works for me,'' I replied just as he charged.

I jumped, hanging onto a tree just as he threw a punch in the air where I was standing just a moment ago. I kicked him in the face and back flipped down, planting my feet into the dirt and leaves beneath me, I then sent a fist into his stomach.

I was then struck with an idea and decided the next hit he delivers I'll not dodge from and fake it hurt.

He swept me off my feet and I landed on my back on the ground, he then leaned down to me to deliver a fist but I grabbed a hold of him and slammed him down next to me, knocking the air out of him.

He got up and delivered a blow to my face. I felt blood trickling down my mouth, the smell of metallic metal and salt filled my nose. I was filled with anger. I clamped my hands over his ears, causing them to pop and bleed.

I pretended to topple over, crashing to the ground with a slight thud. I just laid their, being as still as I could. He took the bait and was crouched over me. I grabbed his neck and put him on the ground, digging my knee into his chest.

He signaled with his hands that it was over, I had proven myself worthy for the gang.

'' So does this mean we get to go to Burger King?,'' I asked, whipping some of the blood off my face.

My taste buds wanting to taste the delicious flavors of the worlds un healthy food I was going to order.

'' Yes,'' He replied, a little irritated it seemed. Well I cant blame him, I would be to, if I was a guy and a girl beat me.

We all entered Burger King, I ordered myself a whooper with double the fries, a large Dr. Pepper and a tub of chicken, after all I had to cut back, I have my figure to look out for.

Not. I wasn't one of those girls who cared about that, because it was really hard for me to gain weight, so I ate all I could just to keep my very slim figure. I was already too skinny, I didn't need to lose any more weight, I needed to gain it.

We sat down in the biggest booth we could find, even then we could barley fit. We had lap sitting, but I managed to avoid sitting on anyone's lap.

Thankfully, because I still barley knew any of these people.

Their was a lot of chatter, I got to know everyone's names, which all in all counted 10 people. .

"I still can't believe you wanted to fight even when I was a little sore from the crash," I muttered to Tyler. Forgetting that my brothers didn't know.

"What crash?!," Matt cut in.

"A car crash," I mumbled looking down.

I prepared myself for the brotherly speech.

"What happened?," He asked.

"Some dude crashed into me and Claire," I replied, munching on my chicken bits.

"It was nothing major, right?," He asked sounding like he cared.

Ok. This was starting to get annoying. And why would he even care, they were the ones that left me. Trying to protect me my ass! I know they would have stayed if they wanted to, but they didn't.

" Why do you even care, you left me!," I snapped at him. No way does he get to play the protective older brother card. He didn't deserve to.

"I've always been scared, so has the others," He sounded honest.

"Whatever," I mumbled.'' And I got bruised ribs, concussion, stitches and shard of glass in me, and beat the shit out of a girl at school because she tried to take advantage of my injuries, oh and she took a cheap shot and punched my bruised ribs,'' I said simply, taking a bite of my whooper.

'' And you still beat her?,' Angel asked, stunned.

'' Ask Tyler, he had to drag me away from that bloody whore,'' I said, finishing my soda. '' Or else she would have ended up in the hospital. It was only like a five minute fight though, thanks to the buzz kill,'' I said, pointing my finger at Tyler.

He grinned and continued to eat.

I didn't find it funny, because I still am angry at Karrissa, and I don't stop until I'm not angry anymore, so she better watch her back.

After that it went back to normal chatter until I finished my order, ordered more food and when I was done with that I left with Tyler to go to his house, after all I was supposed to be spending time with him.

'' Hey, Vee, good job today. I haven't been able to fight a decent fight like that considering your a girl,'' he said sheepishly.

'' Yes, I'm a girl what did you expect, Godzilla?,'' I retorted back with a chuckle. Jeez men always underestimating us girls.

He went over to a drawer and pulled out a tiny shiny gold box. He passed it over with me, I grasped hold of it and smiled.

I carefully opened it, seeing what was inside.

A brilliant red cloth with solid black paint drippings, forming the name pit bulls, the on the other side it was a normal bandana print. I pulled it out and saw a beaded necklace. it was full red with one black star drooping down from it.

'' Thank you, Tyler this is beautiful,'' I said, completely meaning every word I told him.

'' Here, let me help you put on the bandana,'' He said grabbing my arm.

The pit bulls was on the inside, touching my skin and the outside was the normal print.

I put on the necklace and looked in the mirror. I adored it.

'' I love it Tyler,'' I told him in awe.

''That's good, so do you want to practice the play now?,'' He asked nervously.

''What par,'' My words were interrupted by his lips crushing against mine. He pulled me onto the bed and, I surprised myself by kissing back.

I realized I had wanted this to happen ever since we first meet, but I was lying to myself, telling me I didn't want to get involved when, really it was all I could ever ask for.

Tyler, Tyler, Tyler was all that ran through my mind as his lips were latched onto my own. He was all I could think of now.

I just hope he didn't hurt me.

I decided I was going to give him a chance, and he better not ruin it.