Cold Unexpected Welcome Home

I pulled into my driveway about two hours after my dad normally goes to sleep, which is about 8:30.

I sighed, looking at the steps. I was ready to come home for good. I wasn't going to go back to New York anytime soon. But who knows, maybe after I graduated.

I looked up at my house. Every room was dark except for mine. It had the light on and I saw three figures standing by the window.

One was standing by themselves, and the others were hand in hand. I quickly turned my car off and parked it far away from my window in the shadows. I slowly opened my car door, softly closing it.

I felt like a ninja who was sneaking into their own house.

I fished the spare keys out of my pocket and opened the door. The lights were off so I was able to run to my room undetected.

The door was open and I was suddenly glad my closet blocked peoples view of my door. I dashed into my closet, having a perfect view of the people in my house.

Of course it was Lila, Claire and Tyler.

I dumped clothes on me and breathed very slowly. I turned my phone off just in case.

Tyler and Claire were hand in hand and Lila was laughing.

'' You guys, no public display of affection in my room!,'' she giggled.

Actual my room. I thought, rolling my eyes.

The laughed, kissing each other passionately.

I rolled my eyes at that too.

'' Oh come on Lila, you know you enjoy it,'' Claire giggled, blushing.

'' Hey, we should send a picture to Violet, maybe she wont ever come back,'' Claire added, smirking.

Did she really hate me that much?

'' Ok,'' Tyler agreed, taking out his phone.

Lila grabbed it as they laid on top of each other on my bed , kissing each other for a long time.

When Lila declared she was done Tyler broke away from the kiss, but didn't get off.

'' Do you think she is on her way here now, thinking that Stu got kidnapped?,'' Claire asked, giggling again.

'' I bet you she is, but I think she will turn her ass right around when she sees the picture,'' Tyler said.

'' Things are so much better with out her, although Matt constantly texting me is a bit annoying,'' Claire said.

'' I am so glad we are together baby, this all worked out so great,'' Claire smiled, kissing him softly.

'' Lila, why don't you be a good girl and go watch a movie,'' he smirked, not taking his eyes off Claire.

She laughed and walked towards me and stopped right by my head.

I froze, holding my breath.

'' You guys are sick!,'' she commented, leaving the room and shutting the door.

'' Now where were we?,'' Tyler grinned, pressing his lips to Claire's.

They stopped and she took her shirt off, as he did the same.

Were they so sick they would have sex on my bed, when I wasn't here?

Enough was enough. It was time to stop things.

I stepped out of my closet and clicked the lights on.

'' Look at you two, so cute, yet so... whorish,'' I commented, smirking.

Claire pulled the covers over her, wide eyed.

She got caught and was ashamed. Good.

'' Violet, I,'' she said, frowning while looking back and forth between me and Tyler.

'' Don't even feed me that crap you whore. Your worse then Karrissa. I heard the whole thing. Now get the fuck out of my room before I call the cops on your little gang that I am no longer apart of,'' I said, throwing my bandanna and necklace at Tyler's chest.

They ran, grabbing there shirts.

'' Wait!,'' I said, catching them off guard.

They looked at me.

'' Tell Lila to get the fuck out of my house. She can stay at your house Tyler, her stuff will be dropped off tomorrow,'' I said, pointing the the door.

They ran out, almost tripping. They slammed the door and I watched as they ran out the door, all three of them.

Suddenly three bike motors were heard, and they took off. I ran to the garage. My bike was still were I had hid it before I left. Good.

I went back up stairs to my room, tidying up there mess.

Then I went to the kitchen and got a huge garbage bag. I gathered everything that Lila had brought with her and threw it in, leaving it in my closet.

There. Much better.

I grabbed a piece of paper and told my dad I found out Lila was in a gang, so I told her to get out. I didn't tell him I was in the gang. I told him the rest and I ran back up to my room, throwing myself in my covers.

I cried myself asleep.