New Amazing Car, For Free

The next morning I packed my things.

I had paced around my room all night, considering my options. I had decided that I was going to move back in with my dad, ask my brothers to leave the gang and return home, kick Lila out unless she removed herself from the gang and stopped stealing my best friends. When I finished high school I would move back to New York.

The only reason I was coming back was because Stu was taken and because summer break was almost over.

I would get him back even if it killed me.

I still didn't know what I was going to do to Claire and Tyler.

The thought of them together and him doing that to me was breaking my heart every time I thought about it, so I tended to avoid the subject. I may never speak to them again, that would be the best option but I have no clue yet. Who knows? I may just go out with Matt to make them both jealous, but only fake date unless I started to like him and he started to like me.

He would go through with it, he loved Claire as much as I loved Tyler. Another thing Matt liked was revenge, so did I.

I also decided it would be best for me to break up with Chad. Long distance relationships were always hard to keep and you came out of it not trusting the other person, so until I moved back Chad was free, and single.

Today was the day I would settle it all, and break the news to every two, make that three friends I had made.

The first person on my list was Myra , the maid.

''Hey, Myra?,'' I asked, hiding half behind a wall. My head was the only thing that showed, and some fingers.

'' Yes sweetie? Do you want me to cook you a late breakfast?'' she asked, already moving towards the kitchen.

'' No, um I have to tell you something''

'' What is it?''

''I'm moving out today,'' I felt bad for dropping it on her like that, but I couldn't think of any other way to do so.

'' What? Why? I thought you liked it here?,'' she frowned.

'' I do, its just something has come up at home and I am moving back down here when I finish high school in a few months,'' I said, trying to soothe her.

'' Well hire me as your maid, I hate it when know body is around,'' she smiled, understanding.

''I will, if I have the money to,'' I laughed.

'' Ill lower the price, I am always here doing absolutely no work here in this house but the paycheck is wonderful,'' she smiled, showing me how much she loved her job.

'' Will do, Myra I'm going to miss you'' I said, pulling her into a hug.

'' I'm going to miss you to, but not that much because I will see you again,'' she said, laughing.

I laughed and grabbed my bag. It had my Dairy Queen uniform in it. I was going to turn it in, and Celia was going to kill me.

I pulled into the parking lot, taking deep breaths in and out. I got out of my car, walking up the path into the store.

The bell chimed and Celia smiled. Then she saw what I was wearing and she slowly turned her smile into a frown.

'' Why aren't you in uniform, shops about to open...,'' her voice trailed off.

'' I'm so sorry Celia, but something came up back home and I have to leave,'' I said, doing a sad little smile.

'' Oh. I'm sorry. Are you going to come back?,'' she asked, putting things in place.

'' Yeah, as soon as I finish high school and graduate''

I pulled the uniform out of my bag, placing it on the counter. She came out from behind the counter and hugged me.

'' See you around kid,'' she said, realizing me.

I nodded and headed out at the store, because I still had one more stop. Chad's place.

I came in, and used the bathroom. My usual spot was open and I sat down in it, waiting for Chad. He never came. Then a girl came and stood over me.

'' Where is Chad at?,'' I asked, puzzled. He never missed a day of work.

That's what he told me anyway.

'' Oh, his mom and him moved. He told everyone last week. He didn't tell you?,'' she asked, frowning.

I shook my head and got up.

'' Thank you,'' I said, leaving the store without ordering anything.

I was so sick of men it wasn't even funny.

I threw the last thing in my car that Myra had let me keep. She wasn't here right now because she was at the car dealership, signing papers for a new car. I got to keep her yellow and black Ferrari.

She was able to pay for it with her work money. And now it was mine. I was in love with it. I vowed never to get another car while I lived. And it came with a GPS and a million other gadgets.

I sighed, looking at the pent house. I took a long look around me for the last time and hopped in my car, ready to come home.