Chapter 1

I picked up my Bags and hailed a taxi. The taxi picked me up, "Where to Miss?" the old taxi driver asked me. "The Tube station, Please?" I say sweetly. "Okay." He says.

      "Here we are Miss; It will be £10.45," the taxi driver says. "Okay, here you go," I say while giving him the money. I get out; He hands me my bags then drives away. I walk up to the Train Ticket line. It feels like I've been waiting for hours, But in reality, it was probably just only a couple of minutes. "One ticket to London please," I say with a smile. "Okay, that will be £20.50," She says. I hand her the money, "Okay, Thank You" She says as she gives me my ticket, I walk into the station. I find my train. I wait in a small line because they have to scan my card. They finally examined it, and then I finally got on the train.

       The Train ride was SO BORING. My phone died in the middle of the trip, so I had nothing to do. So I just stared at the trees flying by while we moved past them... And I occasionally listened to the old lady's behind me, they talked about their health problems, family. And crap like that. I'm In a taxi now, driving to my apartment. I rented like the smallest apartment I've ever seen because that's all I could afford. The only job I have right now is, just a writer, but that doesn't make much until you publish a book, which I haven't done. But, I do plan on getting a job at a cafe or something like that, because before I moved here, I worked as a waitress for a small cafe type thing for extra money. "Here we are Young Lady," the Taxi driver says. "How much will it be?"

     I asked hoping he won't change much. " it's on me young Lady, and here are your bags," the old taxi driver says with a smile. "Thank You so much, Mr," I say while grabbing my bags from him. "You're Welcome Young Lady," he says while he gets back into the taxi, and drives away. I walk to the Apartment Complex's Office to pick up my keys. I open the door, "How May I Help you?" the receptionist says. "Um, I came here to pick up my new apartment keys," I said. "Okay, you must be Hailey Madison," she says. "Yes, that would be me," I say with a smile. "Okay, here you go. You will be Apartment B56, on the second floor," she says while she hands me my keys. "Okay, Thanks," I say as I walk out of the office. I walk to the Lift and press the '2nd Floor' button... The door opens to the 2nd Floor. I walk down a long line of doors until I see 'B56' on the door. I jiggle my keys in the lock till it opened, I slowly opened the door to see a small kitchen area, a slightly big living room, and a Kinda small quite Big Room with a bathroom attached to it. The room had white walls, a queen sized bed, and a brown wardrobe. The Kitchen had everything you would think a kitchen would have except utensils and stuff like that. The living room Just had a simple brown leather sofa in it, and that's all. Tomorrow I have to go house shopping and try to find a job. But, now I'm just going to sleep, I took out my bedding and made my bed then, I hopped in and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Author Note

Sorry if this chapter was boring, but I promise the next chapter will be better😊 xxx baiii- Nikki:)