Chapter 3

"RINGGGGGGG RINGGGGGGGG" My alarm rang.
I looked at the clock 7:30... Ugh I guess I have to get up now. I quickly got in the shower, and after I was finished I put on a bath robe and started making breakfast. I opened up the fridge... And Yup I forgot to buy groceries, or literally anything yesterday... Well at least I met Dan I think that makes up for it. But, I need my food so I quickly get dressed in my sweat pants and a old Metallica t shirt, then I quickly put on my black vans and headed to the store.
//
When I made it to the store I got a cart and started filling it up with tons of junk food, kitchen utensils, veggies, fruits, and tons of random drinks.
When I was done I checked out and just started walking to my house. Which now that I think about it, it was a stupid idea not to get a cab or something since I do have a shit ton of grocery bags in my hands but whatever... Daily exercise I guess? What am I even talking about I don't freaking exercise..
Then, I finally made it to my apartment. Damn that was a long walk.
I walked inside and I start putting the things away except the stuff I plan on eating. I just decided to eat cereal, since I'm not even that hungry.
//
'Buzzzzz' my phone vibrated. It was a text message from Dan.
*text convo*
Dan- Hey what time do you wanna hang out today?
Hailey- An hour? Is that fine with you?
Dan- Yeah, yeah of course! See ya in a hour. xx
Hailey- Okay! xx
*end of text convo*
I go to my wardrobe and pick out an outfit to wear. It is a AHS shirt that says 'Normal People Scare Me' and black ripped skinny jeans with black combat boots with some studs and spikes on them. Then I went to the bathroom and started doing my make up, I just put on some foundation, concealer, powder, a pale pink blush, mascara, and thick black winged eyeliner. I looked into my full body mirror and checked if I looked good and BAM I WAS DONE. AND DAMN DID I LOOK FINE. Okay, just kidding but it's been a long time since I've felt this good about myself usually I hate the way I look but, today I feel gooddd.
I quickly looked at the clock and it said 12:00 okay he should be here any minute..
And right after I said that I heard a knock on the door. I opened it showing Dans lovely face.. Hailey what are you talking about? Remember you promised yourself 'No more relationships till your ready'?... OH SHUT UP BRAIN I CAN LIKE HIM IF I WANT TO DAMN. Wow. If someone had the power to read my mind they would probably think I'm nuts for fighting with myself...
"Are you ready?" Dan asked snapping me out of this weird daze thing.
"Yeah, yeah let's go!" I said as we headed off....
////////////////////////
Hai sooo I'm back finally I haven't updated in a long ass time
But since I'm on summer break now I can update more woo
So, I hope you liked this chapter it was kind of a filler one leading up to the next one :3 but I will probably post the next one pretty soon soo I guess baiiii
:3