Chapter 7

Dan.

"Hailey, can I tell you something important?" I asked. Damn my hands are freaking shaking. Should I really say my feelings to her? After she opened up to me like that I felt a stronger bond with her more then I have ever had with anyone else. I know that might sound a little dramatic but, those are my feelings. I really like Hailey. She's beautiful, smart, and strong. After what she's been through and she's still standing. She is probably the strongest person I have met. I know we haven't known each other for that long but I don't care. She's amazing. But I don't know if she likes me like that, since she did just get out a long term relationship with her ex boyfriend Evan. Am I rushing things? Ugh I don't know. Well I didn't think this through. Well I can't just tell her some bullshit thing, I said it. No turning back now.

"Of course you can. You can tell me anything Dan." Hailey said with her beautiful smile. 

"Hailey.. I..Um.. Really like you. I think you're beautiful, strong, and amazing in every way possible." I said as my cheeks turned red. Shit Dan really you blush are you a damn girl? Ugh whatever. She just stood there and looked at the ground, with her cheeks bright red. And her eyes started tearing up. I walked over to her and hugged her. 

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that, bad timing I guess." I said as I rubbed her back softly.

"No, no i'm happy you said that.... because I really like you too. And I was scared that you didn't feel the same. I don't know why i'm crying all I know they are happy tears. All the emotions just kind of hit me I guess" Hailey said as she was still nuzzled into my chest. She pulled away, I wiped away the  tears on her cheek. And she just smiled and hugged me again. We hugged for a few minutes till she broke away, and wiped away the running mascara on her eyes. "oh my god I probably look like shit i'm so sorry you had to see me like this." She said as she wiped off the rest of her makeup. "No, you're still beautiful. You just cried everyone does it." I said while I followed her to her kitchen. "hey you wanna watch a movie on Netflix to lighten the mood?" Hailey asked as she walked to the living room area. "Yeah sure, I could go for a good movie."I said as she turned on her t.v and put on netflix. 

"Hey you should really come by my flat sometime, and also meet my best friend who is also my flatmate. His name is Phil. I feel like you two would get along well." I said. "Okay, I would love too. I'll come by Monday after work. What do you wanna watch?" She asked. "Um, I have no idea you choose." I said. "How about 'That 70's Show, it's like one of my favorites." Hailey said. "Yeah sure, i'm cool with that." I said as she put on the pilot episode. We watched at least 10 episodes, that show is freaking funny. But she fell asleep on my shoulder, she looks really freaking cute when she sleeps. Since she's like fast asleep, I decided to carry her to her bedroom. I gently placed her under the sheets, and covered her up with her purple fuzzy blanket. "Goodnight Princess" I said as I kissed her forehead. I quietly turned off her light and closed her bedroom door. I quietly wrote a note, and set it on her counter in the kitchen and left.

//

I caught a taxi and went home, When I walked into my flat I walked in on Phil and his girlfriend Daisy making out on the sofa. *cough* They stopped and looked at me. "Dan what are you doing? It's super late." Phil asked. "I was at Hailey's house" I said. "This Hailey you speak of all the time when am I ever gunna meet her? I need to figure out if she's an actual person." Phil joked, "Um Monday actually, She's coming over to see the flat and meet you." I said. "Oh. okay. Daisy and I will be in here if you need us." Phil said as I walked to my bedroom. I  took off my clothes just leaving me in my boxers, and flopped on my bed. I got under the covers and fell fast asleep.

---

Woo a new update. I hope you guys are enjoying the story, I love writing it. I'm gunna try to update as often as I can, But don't forget to Vote and Comment. Oh and I hope you have a wonderful day. <3 ^-^