Chapter 9

Phil.
I woke up beside a sleeping Daisy. Gosh she is so beautiful. Well today I meet the girl Dan likes, Hailey. Wonder if she is actually good for him well by what he says she makes him pretty happy even though they haven't known each other that long. But you know me and Daisy weren't dating for that long till she moved in. I just hope she really does make him genuinely happy, because Dan hasn't  been happy for a long time. Well ever since before Kassie cheated on him then left. Kassie was his ex girlfriend of 3 years. Dan was going to ask her to marry him until one night he came to her apartment without telling her since he had a key. Then he walked in on her and her boss Christian in her bed. Well to find out she had been cheating on him for almost a year with her boss. She ended up getting pregnant with Christians baby, and leaving Dan. He was obviously super heart broken. Well it has been over a year and a half since that happened, but
I hope he is ready for maybe another relationship. Because God knows he needs one.
I walked into the kitchen to see Dan just sitting there holding a cup of coffee. "What's up Dan?" I asked worried. "I just don't know, I'm worried that's all. I really do like Hailey like a lot. But what if she doesn't feel as strongly as I do?" Dan looked down. "Dan you said that she said that she liked you too. You shouldn't be worried, from what you say about her she seems like an amazing person. Everything is going to work out." I smiled while giving him a hug. "Thanks Phil" Dan said while walking back to his room. I poured the remaining hot coffee from the pot to my glass and walked black to my room. I walked in and Daisy was getting ready for work. "What time do you have to be in today?" I asked. "In half hour actually, I've got to go." She said while she quickly pecked my lips and ran to the front door. "Bye babe!" She said as I heard the front door close.
"Phil, I'm gunna go pick up Hailey now! We'll be back probably in an hour or so." Dan said as he left. Well damn I'm alone for an hour. I went back to my room, to go back to sleep.
PHIL. PHIL. PHIL.
I heard I'm guessing Dan screaming. I ran out of bed, to see what the hell he is screaming for.
"WHAT. What happened?!" I stuttered. Dan looked at me sadly. "Where's Hailey? Did something happen to her?" He just shrugged his head no. "Then what is it?" I asked worried. "It's Daisy. While going to work today. She got hit by a car. And died instantly. I'm so sorry Man." Dan said as he hugged me. I started crying, and shaking.
"PHIL. PHIL. PHIL" a familiar voice said.
Then I woke up. To see Daisy shaking me.
"YOU'RE OKAY. DAISY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH." I said as I kissed her passionately. She pulled away. "Phil what's wrong? I came in here to wake you up because Dan and Hailey are here. Then I come into here to see you shaking and crying. What happened? Did you have a bad dream." Daisy asked concerned. "Yeah, it was horrible it was where after you left for work, and Dan left the he came back screaming my name. Then he told me that you got hit by a car on the way to work and instantly died. It just felt so real, but I'm so happy you're not hurt. I love you so much. Why are you off work early?" I asked. She hugged me for like straight 5 minutes, and then kissed me. It wasn't passionate, it was a kiss. A kiss that showed true love. I love this woman, and I hope that I can marry her one day."My Boss called all of the employees and told us we didn't have to come in today, she was having something done to the plumbing. So it was a free day! Now hurry up and get dressed, Dan and Hailey are waiting in the living room. Daisy walked out, and I quickly threw on my black Starters Pokemon shirt, and black skinny jeans and walked out of the door. I walked to the living room to see Dan, I'm guessing Hailey, and Daisy all chatting on the couch. "Oh hey Phil, you're finally awake!" Dan said while grabbing Hailey's hand and getting up. "Okay, Phil this is Hailey the girl I've been talking about. And Hailey this is Phil." Dan introduced us. Hailey smiled, and kindly shook my hand. "Nice to finally meet you." I smiled and sat down. She seems really nice, and perfect for Dan. I looked at them, and their hands were still intertwined. They smiled at each other.
It seemed like we all talked for ages, I'm starting to really like Hailey. She's an awesome person.
"HEY! WE SHOULD PLAY TRUTH OR DARE" Daisy yelled excited. "YES" Hailey screamed back. "Okay I'll start, Dan I Dare you to kiss Hailey." I looked at both of their faces and they were both tomato red.
----
Woo new update. And a cliffhanger sort of I don't know😂 but I hoped you liked this chapter. And make sure you vote and comment. Oh and have a wonderful day!❤️