Chapter 5

I woke up, I checked my phone. I had had a text from Dan. It said.
'Hey I talked to the manager of that coffee shop you wanted to work at and they set up an interview for you at 11:00.'
I replied back, 'OMG THANK YOU'.
I looked at the clock, and it was 9:45. Yes I have plenty of time!
I hopped in the shower, and quickly got out. I put on my strapless bra and my black and white polka dot boy short panties. I wanted to look good, but not like I'm trying too hard. I found my white shirt that had a black heart on it, my black skinny jeans, my red converse, and to top it off I threw on my black leather jacket. I just straitened my naturally wavy dark brown hair, and put some foundation, powder,  a pale pink blush, and since I didn't feel like going through the struggle of doing winged eyeliner. I just put on a coat of mascara.
I looked at myself in the mirror, and I saw my faint scars on my wrist. I looked at them in discust, Do you think anyone will love you when you bring harm to your self. Good luck with Dan even liking you. I thought to myself. Shut up brain. I don't need you to bring me down today, I need all the confidence for today.
You're probably thinking Hailey, really it's just a stupid job interview. Well I don't care, I want to try and do adult like things. And not do the stupid shit that I used to do.
..
I walked into the coffee shop, and went to the front counter. And asked the first woman I could see that worked here. "Hi um, I'm Hailey Madison. I'm here for the job interview at 11:00."
"Oh, you're right on time! Come this way, and here's the paperwork that you have to fill out before you go and meet Chris." A older lady said to me while I sat down in the chairs outside this office thing.
The paperwork just had to me fill out stuff like my job experiences, date of birth, place of birth, and phone number things like that. My work experiences are just some little cafè's in Manchester. My birthday is on Christmas Eve, which is cool but not at the same time. I mean it was cool to say  in elementary school, "Hey, my birthday in on Christmas Eve. So Father Christmas, gives me extra presents." But now its not as convenient since, no one cares and everyone usually gives you their Christmas gift as your Christmas/ Birthday gift. Or the infamous Christmas themed gifts. That are only relevant once a year. But whatever I've gotten used to it.
"Hailey Madison?" A man said while his head was peaking out the small doorway.
"Ah yes thats me." I said as I handed him the paperwork.
"Come in, and sit right here." The guy said that looked like he was in his mid twenties.
"Hello, I'm Chris. So you're a friend of Dan's?" he said nicley.
"Yes, I just moved here so he decided to help me get a job. And this is the one that closest to flat." I said nervously.
"You've had waitressing experience, and you seem like a sweet girl, and you're friends with Dan.. So you're hired". Chris said.
"Really that easy?" I questioned.
"Yep, we needed more workers anyway. And you've had waitressing experience. So you fit perfectly." He said with a smile.
"Well thank you, when do I start?" I asked.
"This Monday, you'll work Monday threw Thursday. Since, you're only working part time its £10.95 per hour plus tips. And everyother Friday is payday. Your hours is 10:00 to 5:00. Any questions?" He said professionally.
"No, that's good. Thank you for hiring me. See you Monday!" I said cheerly as I walked out of the small office.
I exited the coffee shop, and texted Dan that I got the job and walked back to my Flat until I found a envelope in front of my door to see it was from my Dad.
----
Ooo. Cliffhanger. Maybe it is? Haha well I tried. Two updates in a row woooo. I hope you're enjoying the story baiii oh and don't forget to vote and comment