I

"What? But you must have a heart beat-"

There was a slight silence as Jungkook's head pressed against Jimin's small chest the moment he faced Jungkook, the others fingertips sliding across Jimin's chest as he felt the pulsating sensation agains his cheek.

"I mean what i mean" Jungkook said as he took Jimin's small hand into his before pulling it over to his chest "see...i don't have one...or how to say it otherwize i do have it but if it beats then i die.. i don't have warmth either"

"B...but thats unfair...why can't you have a heart that can keep you alive?" Jimin mumbled as he rubbed the side of Jungkook's arm to keep him warm, but Jungkook just chuckled and pulled his hand away.
Holding his small hand in the air before lacing their fingers togeather.

"It wownt work silly, and i don't need a heart to live" Jungkook chuckled as he placed his hand back on Jimin's chest in a attempt to finding his strong poulse once again.

Jimin could feel his heart crumble, for some reason he felt guilty.
Really guilty "and so if it beats you die? S...so the first time you'd ever feel alive would be the last ime?" Jimin just shook his head at his own words as he pulled his arm out trying to warm Jungkook up.

"Feeling alive dosen't mean i need a heart beat" he smiled and leaned up to kiss the top of Jimin's forehead "there are so many other ways to feel alive and you tick all of them" Jungkook clicked his toung as he pulled Jimin's hand away and held it tightly once again before laughing.

"And friction only burns"

Jimin huffed and smaked Jungkook lightly "it's not funny, if i can't even touch your skin then what is your defenition of feeling alive" he sulked causig Jungkook to laugh even more at the others inocense.

"You can still hugg and kiss me, it's just the friection that hurts" he said wraping his arms tightly "but you can try warming me up as much as you want"

"That means we can't do THAT so you should be happy" Jimin chuckled as he curled up into Jungkook's chest before picking up one of the pillows and smaking it on Jungkook's face.

"That should warm you up"

Jungkook raisedhis brow as he grippedonto the pillow, chucking it to he side as he let out as a scof "your such a silly goose ....and yet your so fuckinb cute....but you can warm me up in other ways to" he smiled as his hand slipped down to Jimin's hip "we can experiment what is the most officiant"

"Nah I don't feel like it, you already said nothing could work" Jimin stuck out his toung as he glanced over at Jungkook's hand before looking back up.
"Your hand sure is making itself at home"

"Do you know what else wants to make you it's home?" Jungkook laughed at Jimins reaction as he pulled him closer into his arms, easing him was fun.