Now

The room filled with Jimin'ssoft edible aura as Jungkook moved closerbefore leaning down over Jimin to grip onto the pickture frame, this was his best chance.
To make the other flustered as he leant lightly against him before pulling away.

"That goes in my room" Jungkook said as he swiftly hid it behind his back after all Jimin woulden't be able to understand.

"Th..that pickture looked just like the one I have...?" Jimin muttered beneath his breath, maybe he was just helusinating. "Is that.. your kid? Or maybe s sibling?"

"No kid? Do i look like a young dad to you?" Jungkook scoffed feeling slightly more tense as Jimin was slowly catching on. Sadly the quality of the photo was quite old, so Jungkook had to be carefull with what he said.

"Well it's my cousin, i haven't seen him in years though...do you have any family members you miss too?..."

Jungkook mumbled trying to change the subject, no matter how off it seemed.
He coulden't ruin everything, not just yet.

"Yeah but i haven't seen him in years ...it's sad how things can disapear in a matter of seconds"

Jimin hummed as he looked over his shoulder then down at the box that sat infront of him "hey what about this" Jimin spoke as he reached over to unpack the small box, he let his fingers break through the tape gently before noticing a bunch of toys inside.
All stacked one over the other in one cramped box.

"Woah... i hand the same ones" Jimin started remenicing as he remembered the past, and then something hit him.
He was being stupid, he knew that but nothing would come of it either way.
He picked up a small car before fiddling with it slightly.

Jungkook wached from the side lines emotionlessly, and yet on the inside he begun to get nervous.
All of the gifts Jimin gave him before he left were in that box. They were Jimin's favourite toys back then, Jungkook prayed that Jimin woulden't realise.

No matter how much of a demon he was, sometimes he needed the light to help him out.

"W..well did you give them away to someone?" He asked, acting as if he was just drained of all knowlage.

"Yep...well when that friend of mine left i ...i desided to give him all of my favourite toys" Jimin answered with a slight sigh "i thought if i gave him something i loved so deerly then he would never forget, but i might of been slightly stupid as i never had a proper nights dream ever scince i gave mr bunny away" Jimin chuckled rubbing off his faded tear "i was just childish"

Jimin picked the car up in the air, Jungkook just watched Jimin carefully from the side  "every toy had a message in it, something for Jung when he was away, but now that i think about it he must of just thrown them away by now... or maybe he hasn'teven noticed."