Of

The trees arched over the sky, towering through the clouds as they bent forward creating a whispering chandelier above.
It had gotten colder, much colder as Jimin fluttered eyes open only to joilt. What was he doing in the forest?
Jimin tilted hishead as he layed beside a old wooden box which layed half open over the muddy thick ground.

He didn't pay much to any attention to the black shadow from the box as he rushed in the direction of his house, it was a feaver dream.
It must have been as he stepped into the warmth if his house, having the wind shut the door behind as he layed onto his bed, fully clothed yet peacefull.
Locked away from the storm outside.

It was Just a dream, he sat up feeling sweat drip down his cheek as his body sunk down into the bed.
He felt heavy, heavy and weak as he allowed his eyes to skan over his walls, maybe he was still dreaming.

Jimin pushed himself up, already morning.
Jimin had'nt seen Jungkook in days now and it didn't make him feel any better.
It felt much more lonely, before he was fine with being all alone.
But now that he finally had someone by his side, he just didn't want to let go.

He took a fiew steps forward, the feeling that ran though his arms was wierd.
Sickening to some extent as he felt his arm beccoming much numb with very second passing before he tumbled forward feeling his legs give in, maybe he really wasn't in great shape.

He looked down and gritted his teeth togeather at the sharp pain in his stomach, he looked over at his hand noticing the two furry companions circle around his hand. He smiled as he reached his hand out to them only to tumble down motionless, losing his mind to the insanity around him.

___

Jungkook groaned as he opened his eyes, the banging against the door becoming louder and louder with each second passing.
Oh how his ears twitched at the pepetual sound that scraped past his ear canals, it burned.

"Im not taking anything, get ou-"

"Jungkook open the door..."

Jungkook blinked as he heard Jimin's voice, but he then shook it off. He couldn't open the door, not on this time of the year when the moon could be seen in broad daylight.

"Leave Jimin i can't let you i..."

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!"

Jungkook blinked as he heard such a word escape Jimin's angelic lips, he felt his jaw drop but he shook it off before clearing his throat.

"Y..you must be drunk haha" he chuckled awkwardly only to hear another bang but this time it was much louder, Jungkook chocked as he saw the indent in his brand new door.
Scince when was Jimin this strong?

"Ok you may be on your man period BUT I JUST MOVED IN!! HAVE SOME RE.."

"It's me Yoongi you idiot so open the door before I KILL HIM"

Jungkook's grin fell as he ran over to the door and opened it, infront of him was Jimin.
Head to toe was his Jimin, but his entire body language had changed, his gentle fragile yet elegant movements replaced by much more careless and explosive language.

Not now, this wasnt good.
He was possesed the most stuck up and heartless soul he knows, Yoongi got banned from his own body because of all the things he did which went against even the rules of hell.

"What did you do..."

"Arn't you happy to see me"

"Actually I'd be much better not seeing you ...give Jimin back now"