Me

A hour maybe two passed, Jimin was making sure to prove that he was a useful neighbour afterall.

The famous Jimin blueberry and vanilla muffins were sure to make sure that that message is stapled to the others forehead, everyone seemed to love it so he desided to give it away as a welcome present to Jungkook.

So once again he headed towards the others house, it was a mare fiew metres away and yet for something he felt like he walked miles the moment he stopped beside the door.
Reaching over for the door bell before feeling a pair of hands griped onto his shoulders.

Jimin jumped up, he was about to scream when all of a sudden he heard a laugh comming from behind.

"Hahha you fell for it!! What brings you back here anyways" Jungkook smiled as he watched Jimin hold his chest panting, he sure was a jumpy type.

"You little!! Ahh i could of had a heart attack!"

"Ohh sorry sir, i didn't know you were that old" Jungkook smiled as he looked over Jimin's shoulder "so is that for me?"

"Not anymore it's not" Jimin huffed only to see a pout form over Jungkooks lips as he begun massage Jimins back gently "im sorry, how old are you? Your skin seems so smoothe and blemishless" Jungkook hummed before Jimin placed it in Jungkook's palms.

"I made it, but thats not the main reason I came here though as i was wondering that maybe ....would you like to see the full moon with me today? I allways go look at it. As your my new friend id love it if you could come" Jimin smiled, not wanting to tell Jungkook that even though it was so beautifull; Jimin was scared to go there by himself. So he hasn't been there for years.

He didn't notice as Jungkook lightly froze as he bit down on the inside of his lip, full moon was bad of news enaugh. But the red moon will make him get out of controll, and Jimin being by his side would make everything just that bit more terrifying.

But he coulden't say no eother to those crimson red cheeks which glowed only for him, and him only.

He took a deep breath, he knew that he could Hurt Jimin without wanting to. But he woulden't want to see the disappointment on Jimin's beautifull smile. He couldn't resist.

"Ill come, but wear something warm, im not planning on warming you up the entire night" he smiled as he felt Jimin taking his hand "i never said i was taking you there as a personal heaer! Anyway LETS GO!!"

"What do you mean? Go where? Arn't we going to see the moon later?..."

"Yes but i have the perfect place to do so" Jimin hummed as he looked up at Jungkook.

He knew instantly where Jimin was taking him, he gave Jimin a sensire smile.

He remembered.

"Lets go! Its a long journey so get ready!"