But

Jungkook tensed up once again, he didn't know about the letters.

He should have known that Jimin of all people would do somthing as monumental as that, the boy with the purest of heart's. But Jimin must had seen that note trapped in the door of the car by now, sadly Jungkook was too far away to reach for the toy. Now he just had to rely on luck.

"H..how sweet of you to do that" he stuttered slightly as he rubbed the back of his neck carefully, he wasn't sure what he should do. All he could do was watch Jimin intensely.

And soon Jungkooks fears came true, Jimin noticed a piece of white paper. He reached his small fingers into the small door of the car before pulling it out, having his eyes slowly travel to to Jungkook's level.
Jimin sat back down, letting his eyes run over all the other toys.

"Maybe my idea wasn't as original as i thought it was...ahh i was such a helpless child" he muttered as he pulled the letter up to his face before slowly unfolding it, Jungkook's hands shivered.

"Shit" he mumbled as he saw Jimin opening his fluffy lips "to Jungkook..." he was about to read it out loud but as he did so he closed the paper before looking up at Jungkook with a smile.

"I think you should read it...after all it was written to you" Jimin said as he looked down at his feet with a weak smile, but Jungkook reached out his shivering hand.

Jimin Just started intensely down at the toys as Jungkook started reading.

Jimins thoughts trailed on in his mind as he griped down onto his own nuckles tightly "to Jungkook".

Jungkooks eyes traveled from top to bottom, having the small scruffy handwriting give him butterflys. He carried on reading trying to keep a strong face on knowing he'd just break. After all he made Jimin wait all this time, how did Jimin feel?

He was so attached to Jungkook and then he disappeared out of nowhere, what a shame that Jungkook was so clueless back then.

"I....i love you so much, you are the night in shining armour that scared away all the monsters at night. So i didn't cry anymore.

You gave me mr bunny to let me sleep, but i gave him back. So you will allways love me and mr bunny!!

Thank you for being my friend!! Come back soon because i'll make your favourite cookies with extra sprinkles. So please come back....please"

Jungkook smiled feeling tears trickle down his cheeks before looked up at Jimin. Feeling the urge to show him how much he missed him, to prove he didn't forget.

But as he looked over Jimins face was covered in pitfull tears.

"Why am i being like this" he said as he looked up at Jungkook "somehow my mind is telling me your him im sorry ...i should go" he said as he started rubbing away the tears.

He could remember writing that, word by word.
He spent days on this.