I

He turned to the door with his head hung low, all the suffocating memories fludding back at once.

With a small sniff he reached for the handle only to feel a sudden force pulling him back, Jungkooks grip tightening as their eyes met. His eyes were deep and dark making while Jimin's were so light.

"Why do i want to believe that's him? That's what your thinking arn't you ?....well maybe you have to trust your gut" Jungkook whispered as he pulled Jimin back, moving forward just enaugh to make sure that the space between them was compleatly eradicated.

He then allowed his hands to hang from the side of Jimin's face as he formed a small sad yet genuine smile, feeling the immense splatter of guilt rise inside him.
The look of confusion over Jimin's face as a fiew droplets skimmed past his lip.
Jungkook passed the letter back to Jimin "read it" he said only to bite down on his lip as Jimin shook his head.

"It's a trick... it must be" he spoke breathlessly as he pushed Jungkook's hand away, but Jungkook carried on as he leaned down "you wown't know till you read the whole thing my princess"

He said and Jimin stoped before hesitantly accepting the letter, he carried on from where Jungkook left off.

"I..im sorry i was such a bad boy you had to move..mummy said because i didn't listen to her you had to go...but ill be now so please stay.
I'll listen to mummy. I'll do my homework on time and give you as many kisses as you want. Because without you it's scary."

Jimin read it out loud, he let the letter drop as he looked up at Jungkook with waterfalls for tears as he shook his head.
But he couldent believe it, he would have been mad if he did. And yet what choice did he have"y...your here...it's you"

"I..i don't know how to explain this but im so sorry, i didn't mean to hurt you i..." Jungkook was about to finish when he felt a small tugg on his shirt before the grip loosening as Jimin's small arms wrapped themselves messy around Jungkook, Jungkook could feel the soggy tears seep through the thin material which sunk into his chest as he pulled Jimin in.

"Im home"

Jungkook muttered as he moved Jimins baby hairs away with his fingertip before placing his lips over the others forehead, he could sense the light fear which traveled over Jimin's nerves.
But it wasnt his foult, none of this was his foult.

"I had my reasons but... I admit that i was selfish, i had to leave" Jungkook spoke carefully as he watched Jimin flinch at the sudden unusual sensation comming from his cold touch " Why did you have to leave..i...i was so scared...." Jimin hiccuped causing Jungkook's chest to tightening  the moment Jimin's lips reopened and those words, those dreaded words appearing through his lips.

"w..what are you"

Jungkook bit down harshly onto his lip before let go of Jimin compleatly as his hands fell to his sides "would you believe me if i said i met you when i was 18... i was 18 when you turn 9 and i and still 18 now that you are 17, and i will be for the next couple of centuries" he said as he melted his eyes into Jimin's.

He saw Jimin trying to piece everything togeather quietly, so he descided to assist his thoughts.
"Give me your hand" he said, taking Jimin's hand without granted permission as looked down at it, allowing his eyes to rase back up to Jimin's eye level before placing the palm of the smallers hand onto his chest.

"What can you feel..."

"N..nothing"